Chapter 3:

Sasha stood in the shower thinking about her past, and her grandmother. She thought back to the days when she lived in mellowed. Then she thought way was she thinking of those things there is not a life there for me anymore. Her grandmother made sure of that. There was not any reason for her to go back. Her grandmother wanted to her to leave and that is what she did.

"My beautiful Sasha, if you are reading this letter that means I have gone to join your mother and father in heaven. The road for us had not been easy but we made it. There are many things I must tell you, but I will just tell you the important things.

Firstly, your mother was an important woman, and she had good insurance on you, your father, and herself. When her and your father died, they both left you to million dollars apiece. I put it in the bank and never touched it. I'm sure the interest now has made it close to another million if not more. Yes, you have money, more than you can imagine.

Secondly, I, myself have a five-million-dollar insurance policy. Plus, there is one hundred and fifty thousand dollars left over from the money I had been saving from the hair store. I love you and I want you know all of this because I want you to have a better life. Do not spend it all in one place. But I want you to move away from here and have a better life. You have always been good with money, do what you feel is right. I love you and I want you to be happy please enjoy yourself.

Until I see you again,

May. "

Sasha began to tear up, every now and then reading that letter made her tear up. It made the realize have hard her family worked to make her happy. They worked hard to make it so that she could enjoy her life. Even though she never knew what her mother and father did for a living. She knew it had to be important for them to have had policies so big.

She put on her robe and began to clean up. Her phone rang.

"Hello" she answered.

But no one said anything, and the number was blocked. She thought nothing of it and started cleaning up again. The rain began to come down harder and the way it sounded on the roof calmed her every time it rained. She poured herself a glass of champagne. Only minutes later her phone began to ring again. This time when she answered she heard faint noises, but no one said anything. She hung up! The third time she watched it ring. She had not one thought of answering it.

There was a knock at the door. She jumped; she was almost scared to answer the door. when she finally did get up, she felt a chill come down her spine. This was something right out of horror story she thought. She opened the door, Sasha could not believe her eyes, she froze! Her heart dropped as she stood there.

"Tonya" she whispered, looking at the completely soaked woman standing on her doorstep.

Sasha thought back to a time when she and Tonya were close. They could not be seen apart. When Tonya was out so was Sasha, and when Sasha was ready for war so was Tonya. They had been the best of friends; nothing could mess that up. At least that is what they thought.

"Do...do you want to come in?" said Sasha still in shock.

"Sure, why not" Tonya said shaking.

Tonya was not sure if Sasha was happy to see her. She was wet from the rain and freezing from the wind. This is going to be a long night. Sasha walked through her three-bedroom, two bath house and went into her room and grabbed a robe.

"Here let me take those wet clothes" she said passing Tonya the robe and pointed her towards the bathroom. "it's down the hall to the right, use mine. In the room there is a walk-in closet., it has a second door. That's the bathroom."

"that's a lot, but thanks" replied Tonya as she walked to the back of the house.

When Tonya returned, she saw Sasha sitting by the window on the day bed with a glass of wine.

"how have you been?" asked Tonya as she sat across from Sasha.

"It's been a really long time stranger" Sasha said smiling.

Tonya sat there, beautiful and more dazzling then she had ever been before. But all Sasha could think about was why her old friend had come all this way. How did she find her? Sasha was not hiding but why had she come now.

"It's been to long" she said as she rubbed her hands up Sasha's leg.

Sasha knew what was coming but she did not stop her. Tonya leaned in to kiss her. The moment Tonya's lips touched hers she had a flash back. Thinking about how she used to feel back then, before she left and never saw her again. It felt too good to stop her now.

Tonya wondered if she should tell her why she was really there. But not now she could tell by how wet Sasha felt that she wanted her, and Tonya wanted her to. She pulled off the Sasha's robe and looked at beautiful round breast. Her body was amazing in the moonlight and glowing all over.

She took her tongue and slowly licked up and down her chest and stomach. Sasha let out a soft moan. It felt good to remember her touch. Tonya grabbed Sasha's hips and pulled her closer. She put she round lips on Sasha's clit and began to suck on it. Soon they were all over each other kissing, sucking and licking. The room felt as if the walls were gone and the bed was floating. There was only space, they had moved to a whole other domination.