Interview with: The_Matrix

Author:

you'll never know

Name of Book?

Kindness of Shadows

Genre of Book?

Werewolf

How did you discover wattpad?

I was going through apps I could download on a late Friday evening and I was looking for something to read so I just typed 'book’ in the search engine and read my first story, now I’m hooked.

What was the inspiration for your story?

I just read some amazing werewolf stories and some not so good, but they were all along the same lines. And what I wanted to do is to make something that wouldn't usually happen in a werewolf book.

How did you come up with the idea for your story?

Books, films, music and personal experiences.

Did you stick to your original story plot or changed it?

It was changed completely; originally it was supposed to be a werewolf meets hunger games kind of book [ which you still kinda see], then I saw the Percy Jackson first film and read [stories from] all these phenomenal writers on wattpad with their unbelievably good books and pretty much made (the plot) up as I went along.

Who is your favorite character from your story?

Out of the people we know it would have to be Sean.

Can you say something extra about your book readers don’t know?

Well it's about to happen, especially when she is wed and after the wedding and when she leaves school.

Have you ever had writers block? How do/did you overcome it?

Yes multiple times. I believe you can't force a story so I just let it flow, and maybe I’ll pick up good lyric or a nice proverb and base my chapter on that.

Are your characters based on real life people?

I have to say yes. I mean if you knew me, you would see me, my sister, my mum friends, long distance relatives and even the school bad boys in it.

Who inspire you/Favorite authors published and Wattpad?

OMG, if I had to choose one, it would have to be my first werewolf story and one I still enjoy reading: Talk About the Direct Approach by TellTaleHeart.