Interview with: marisol1125

Author:

___________

Name of my book:

Apology not Accepted

Genre of Book:

Werewolf

How did you discover wattpad?

Discovering Wattpad was pretty much unexpected. I was grounded and when my parents took my iPod away, I started going to the library. I then got hooked on reading and when I did get my iPod back, I looked for an app to read books.

How did your interest for writing Originate?

My interest for writing didn't start till I finished reading my fifth book on this website and I thought "Why not?" Ever since then, writing came natural to me.

What was the inspiration for your story?

To be honest, I get most of my inspiration from random songs I listen to. Hearing the lyrics, I start to visualize a story in my head and that's exactly how Apology not Accepted was born.

How did you come up with the idea for your story?

Coming up with an idea for a book wasn't much of a challenge. I mean, I'm a huge werewolf fan so I knew from the start that my book was going to be in the werewolf and romance category. From that point on, I just went along with story and writing it.

Did you stick to your original plot or changed it?

Yes, I'll be honest. In the beginning, I had everything planned out but like I said earlier, I ended up making some changes here and there. So the plot indeed had a major part of all of that.

Who is your favorite character from your story?

My favorite character? Oh god. Well, even though I love all my characters I do have a certain connection with one of them. Now, I'm not going to say who but even though he isn't well love throughout the book, he's the main reason why most things are. Confusing, yes however he's the main reason why my book is heart breaking.

Are your characters based on real life people?

Apology not Accepted doesn't resemble to any one's life or based on one. Everything is made up.

If your life was a book what would be the title?

Ha! My life is like a never ending cycle of school, Wattpad, and a little bit of drama. So the perfect title would most likely be "Do it now or forever suffer." I tend to procrastinate a lot.... Not so fun in the end.

Can you say something extra about your book readers don’t know?

Since Apology not Accepted is a completed book, there isn't much the readers don't know but I will say something. In the sequel of ANA which is Forgiven but not Forgotten, something terrible is going to happen. Might leave some readers shock.

Have you ever had a writer’s block? How do/did you overcome it?

Of course I've experienced a writer's block! It's horrible when your mind goes blank but somehow, I finally overcame that. I thought the only way to get rid of it is by beating it. Instead of just sitting there having a hard time to write, I forced myself to start typing. And surprisingly, it worked.

Anything extra you would like to add?

I just want to give one simple advice to those who want to write a book in the near future. Never and I mean never underestimate yourself. Alright that's all from me!