10

**20 questions**

Bentley(B):Whats your full name?

Lucy (L): Luciana Marcelle Crest, what's yours?

B: Bently Anthony Kings, how old are you?

L: 17... wait You're Bently Kings?

B: Yes, and that was your question by the way. What's your favorite color?

L: (rolls eyes) well I like neutral colors, like browns, greys, blacks and so on. Why'd you save me back there?

B: because Camilla was going to hit you, when did you move to Sunnyhill?

L:three days ago, why haven't I seen you in school?

B:I was away on vacation, what are your fears?

L: I'm terrified of animals, especially dogs, what are your hobbies?

B: I like to hunt, train, hang out with my best friend Greyson, and play xbox, what are you good at?

L:well, I guess who could say I excell in school, I was moved up a grade, I'm supposed to be a junior, why is everyone afraid of you and your friends?

B: I think people are scared of the rumors they hear about us, and I'm not one to be messed with, what are three goals in your life?

L: I want to have a house on a lake, to make sure my mom is always taken care of, and to go to Italy, do you have any siblings?

B: nope only child, what's your favorite food?

L: Italian sauce with garlic bread, why does Ashton and Blake look at Kendra and Skipper like they fine china?

B: (laughs) thats something you'd have to ask them, are you seeing anyone?

L: (laughs) no I am not seeing anyone, why when you touched it felt like the world went on pause?

B:(looks into her eyes) I can't answer that, but do you belive in love at first sight? (Leans in closer)

L:(blushes) yeah i do (backs away) do you smell that?

**End of 20 questions**

✴Lucy's POV✴

"Smell what?" Said Bently leaning in a little more.

I stood up, as I did my hand brushed his sending electricy through my body making me gasp.

I looked at Bentley waiting for an explanation, he looked like he want to say something but he didnt.

"Bently, it smells like a fire" I
Said.

"I really hope this isn't Greysons doing" He said standing up and speed walking to the house.

I followed him, into the house to the kitchen to be filled with light smoke.

It looked like someone was trying to make scrambled eggs but left them on too long.

The smoke started to fill up the other rooms causing people to cough. Soon everyone was exiting the house. Once everyone was out it left me, Bently, Camilla, a pretty older woman and a sleeping Greyson.

The older woman, ran to the stove and placed the brining pan in the sink.

Then Bently walked over to Greyson who was drooling on the floor. He got real close to Greysons ear, whispered something then screamed "Greyson!"

Greyson bolted right up and stood straight. He almost looked like a soldier.

"Did you try to cook eggs again?" Asked Bently.