46

✴Lucys POV✴
(Day of Homecoming)

I roll to my side, to smuggle up to Bentley, but i am faced with cold air.

I open my eyes to see the bed is empty. I sit up and see a not at the end of the bed.

I tried waking you up, but you were knocked out ;)
I had my mom call school, so don't worry about going. I made breakfast for you down stairs.I won't see you until it's time to go to dance :( I have to go I to the city for Pack duties.
Can't wait to see you tonight.

- Bentley

Awh, he so sweet. But I kinda feel like a hit and run if you know what I mean.

I crawl out of bed to notice I'm in a giant flannel. And that's it.

I shrug and slip on my slippers and walk down stairs.

Once I get into the kitchen I see that there's a giant plate filled with bacon and pancakes.

I look in the sink, and nothing's there! Brownie points for Bentley.

I warm up my food and simply enjoy it, savoring every bite.

As I'm eating, I hear a knock on door before I can even get up Veronica is flying through the door along with my mother carrying 5 black clothing bags.

"The dresses are here!" Veronica cheers.

"Yay." I say with my mouth full.

"Lets look at them!"my mom says placing them in the island.

"No!" I shout.

"Its fricken 8:00 in the morning, the girls are at school." I say standing up.

Veronica and and my mom look at eachother.

"Girly its 1:44. The girls will be here with in the next hour. A sneak peak won't hurt." Veronica says stealing a pieceof bacon.

"What kept you up last night?" My mom says walking to my fridge.

I smirk.

"A dog." I say.

"Well at least you're fully rested. Youre going to the game right?" My mom says drinking the milk. From the jug.

"Uh no, I'm not really feeling the game. And could you not do that? We actually drink our milk in cups. Like normal people." I say and she sticks her tounge out at me.

"Well I'm going to get into the shower, you guys can look at the dresses. But you better not let anything happen to them." I warn walking up the stairs.

"Dont worry we wont." Veronica shouts then I hear her unzipping a bag.

"Blow dry your hair, my friend from work is coming to style it." My mom shouts.

"Roger that." I say then go to my room.

I'm actually really anxious to see my dress. I hope I like it.

▫ ▫ ▫
(About to leave for Dance)

"I can't believe we won!" Skipper days looking at herself in the mirror of my room.

We all got ready at my house. The boys got ready in the back house and are coming over any second so we can take pictures and leave.

The girls went to the game and I guess we won big time. Just gives us another reason to celebrate even more.

My moms friend from work and did all of our hairs. He's actually so good at ut, his name is Patrick and has Grayish blue hair. Totally fabulous.

"All set my love." He say fluffing my hair up.