24

✴Lucys POV✴
(Friday Night)

"I'm so glad your mom is letting us go." Dana said with a smile.

We are currently in my room packing, Dana started packing as soon as we got home from school, but not me I like to do everything at last minute.

"Yeah, I know I was nervous when she said she'll think about it. But I think she'll just wants us to be safe." I said zipping up my bag.

"Whats not safe? We are going to be surrounded by werewolves that will protects us." Dana says rolling her eyes.

"True."

Just then my doorbell rang.

I look at the clock and it's 8:00 on the dot, just like everyone said they would arrive.

We grab our bags and walk down stairs. Dana gets the do out, while I enter to living room to see my mom.

"Hey, mom were getting ready to leave."

"Oh okay, let me come say hi to everyone." She gets of the couch and walks with me outside.

In my drive way are 3 matte black with tinted Windows Gwagons.

"Who cars are these?" I ask trying to pull my heavy bags to the cars.

Bentley quickly comes over and lifts my bags over his shoulder as if there was nothing in it.

"The packs." He says placing them in one of the cars.

"Hi Mrs. Crest!" Shouts Kendra getting out of one of the cars and giving my mom a hug.

"How are you Kendra?" My mom askew giving her a smile.

"I'm great how about yourself?"

"I'm doing great as well. You guys have everything you need?"

Kendra looks at the cars then back to my mom.

"Yeah, we should be all set. Here is the phone number to the penthouse if you need to get a hold of us. My numbers on there as well if you can't reach Lucy or the house."

Wow, didn't know Kendra was such a parent pleaser.

"Thank you Kendra." My mom says taking the paper from Kendra.

"Do you think we can go now?" I turned to see Camilla in the passenger seat of one of the Gwagons.

"Camillas going?" I asked Bentley.

"Unfortunately. Karlie Ann invited her." Bentley said shaking his head.

Great.

"Who's that?" My mom whispered to me.

"That is Camilla." I whisper back.

"Well she seems pleasant." My mom said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

"So I'll text you when we arrive." I said giving my mom a hug.

"Okay, don't forget! I'm going to sleep until you do." She says with her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, yeah I know." I said waving her off.

"Love you! You too Dana." She calls.

"We love you too." We both say.

"Gender separate rooms, oh and Bentley, if something happens to these girls, I won't hesitate to find you, and have you neutered." My mom says with an evil smile.

"MOM!" I yell.

"Yes ma'am." Bentley says nervously while everyone else laughs.

My mom waves then goes back to the house.