16

(Quick note: I know you guys want to know What her dream is about, but it will come at a later time, I'm thinking where she'll be telling it Bentley)
☆ ☆ ☆

✴Lucy POV✴

I only got an hour of sleep last night. The dream kept waking me up, and I was afraid if I closed my eyes I would just relive it.

It's now a minute before my alarm clock to go off and I'm just sitting here on my bed staring at the ceiling.

My alarm clock finally goes off, I shut it off a get off my bed.

I hop in the shower really fast and do the other things I do, then get dressed.

It's rainy and dark outside, so I'll put on my black rainboots.

For my outfit I slip into black leggings, and a white shirt. Over that I put on my olive green jacket, paired with on of my giant scarves Dana made me.

As for my hair, I leave it in its naturally wavy state and slip on my grey beanie.

It's not the cutest outfit, but it's raining and I'm going to be in the woods so.

After I'm all done and ready to go, I see that mom is sitting at the kitchen table in her pajamas.

"Dont you have work today?" I asked grabbing two madrines.

"Yeah, but I'm work th e later shift, so around three." She said sipping her coffee.

"Oh, okay." I said walking towards the door.

"Have fun time at your trip!" She called as I was walking out.

"I'll try." I yelled back walking over to Dill.

I'm not too keen Iin the whole being the woods things, but it's will be for school and there will be teachers at random check points. Plus I'll be with Bentley. Probably the only highlight of my day.

▫ ▫ ▫

🚨Bentleys POV🚨

Myself and the rest of pack are on the outskirts of our territory as we speak because the scent of a rogue has finally surfaced.

Any wolf knows that if you cross another packs territory that the punishment could lead to death.

So, yesterday the pack trained all day, by the end of the night, everyone was icing sore muscles or sleeping from exhaustion. But since we are wolves, we bounce back quicker so today everyone is ready.

I have everyone stationed up either in trees or hidden on the ground floor ready to attack if needed. Winston called me lastnight stating the scent of the rogues has moved to the empty space between our packs.

The only way for the rogues to get somewhere is by entering my pack or going pack to Winstons.

My bet was that they are coming through mine.

"Alpha, everyone is armed and on full alert." Stated Karlie Ann.

"Okay good. I want no rogue to survive. They know the rules and they still choose to disobey them. I can't risk th e chance of them gettin through and harming the humans." I said lacing my boots.

"Yes Alpha." She replied.

I tell my pack they can call me by name, but some choose to still call me Alpha. It's whatever, I uses its showing that I have authority which I don't mind.

Me and Karlie Ann are currently in one of our tree platforms along with Ashton and two other fighters.

Greyson is stationed on the ground two miles a head. Beside Karlie Ann, Greyson is an out her strong fighter, so I put him and other skilled fighters up front.

The rogues won't stand a chance against them, but if they do, they'll have to go through the rest of us in the back.

While I'm scoping out the stations through my binoculars I hear cell phone buzz.

"Whose cell phone is that? I said no phones on missions." I say annoyed.

We all look around until I see Ashton look down.

"I'm sorry, I forgot." Ashton said embarrassed.

I shook my head and returned to my overseeing.

"Who could be testing you at this point, everyone's phones are at the house."

"Uhh, it's Kendra." He said nervously.

"Check it then turn it off." I demand. I see him nod from the corner of my eyes.

I stop looking through the binoculars for moment to look at him and his face looks a little hurt.

"What happened?" Karlie Ann asked.

"Kendras upset i havent texted her and Today was the school field trip and I was partnered with Kendra." He said sadly.

"Who was I partnered with?" Asked Karlie Ann.

I gave her a look and she shook her head like 'what? '

"You were partnered with Loren."

I chuckled while Ashton smirked a little but then it went away.

"Ugh, I hate that female. I just want punch her like fifty times in the face." Karlie Ann said rolling her eyes.

"Now Kendra is partnered with Riley since Camilla isn't there and Loren is with Aaron." Ashton said reading from his phone.

"Whose Lucy with?" I asked curious. I feel bad for not getting in contact with her, but I've been so busy yesterday I haven't even looked at my phone to know if she tried to reach me or not.

"She's working alone." He said.

My wolf whimpered.

I didn't want to show emotion to my members so I didn't respond and turned back to forest.

Just then I received a mindlink.

Let the fun begin. Said Greyson.

That was code for fighting the rogues. I know it's stupid but it's something my dad always used to say, so we kept it.

I linked everyone else stating be ready to attack. I used the binoculars to see Greysons area to see that his group of 10 have shifted and were handling at least 25 rogues easily.

Like I said before my pack is skilled and is always ready for a fight.

Another code went of towards the east. I looked through over their to see maybe about 10 rogues against ten of my wolves. Easy kills.

This was a fairly large pack of wolves, it's very rare for rogues to travel in packs, so there has to be a reason behind all this.

As the time goes on Greyson has mindlinked stating all 25of his rogues are dead. But the Eastern sector has yet to inform me. In that sector is Camilla, Blake, and a few other warriors.

I send Quin, one of my warriors with me, and Ashton to check it out.

Within five minutes I have a report.

Seven rogues are dead. Two of oour pack members are injured. Stated Ashton

Where are the three other rogues? I asked.

I didn't get a reply.

Where are the the other three rogues Ashton!? I growled through mindlink.

Their scent is heading towards the woods of Flint Park Woods. He linked back.

I didnt link back because i began running, I could tell he was running too because his link was foggy.

It was at least two hours away from where we were, but if I ran with my wolf speed no be there in 35 minutes.

I either need to get there before the rogues do or kill them before they do.

They are heading to a public area, which also happens to be where the school field trip and my mate is.

🔼 🔼 🔼

😰😰😰

(Above is what I mean by tree platform, imagine it like high up in a tall tree)