Experimentation

Experimentation

Poetry is one of those things that I experiment with to better myself at writing.  I learn creative ways of pacing breath and meter by figuring out which punctuations I can use in my sentences. Ultimately, this increases my ability to write a mind-blowing scene, where the pulse gets going, and adrenaline rushes through the blood. It is excellent for finding new ways to convey things, and even more, it is the best way to get those dark emotions out of me on days when the world feels like it is spinning out of control and I am ready for a breakdown.

My poetry is mostly very dark-natured, and I love dabbling in its shadows. I would love for you to comment and tell me what you think as you read through these. Most of them, I've already written elsewhere over the last decade, but I have decided I will go ahead and start posting them here a few at a time for everyone on Wattpad to read. I already have well over 24,000 reads on the site where I keep most of these, and it's still growing, but not everyone on Wattpad knows about PoetryPoem, so here you go!  A new piece of twisted, litte Me!

Every writer should experiment with poetry or lyrics, playing with not only rhyme, but meter.  Make your own dabble play book!

Happy, Creepy Reading, guys!

7Bloodfire