chapter 1

Chapter 1

        "Which one do you think I should wear?" I asked my friend, Bree, As I held up two outfits in my hands. She only pointed to the one to the right, which happened to be a pair of black skinny jeans, and a tank top with the word ‘love’ written across the top.

        Smiling at her choice, I slid it on. Making my way towards the bathroom, I began to curl my long blonde hair. Trying to make myself look as presentable as possible.

        Of course by now, you must be confused. Allow me to explain. Hi, my name is Jealyn Hope Chris. I’m sixteen years old, and a die hard directioner. Currently, my best friend Bree and I were getting ready to see our favorite band in concert, One Direction. We had won tickets in a radio contest. I was beyond excited.

        Looking in the mirror one last time, I turned to grab my phone. Giving Bree a light smile, we made our way towards the arena.

        Pulling into the parking lot, I had an uneasy feeling. A feeling I just couldn’t describe. I just couldn’t help but feel something wasn’t right. Like something was bound to happen. Maybe I’m just paranoid. Ya, that’s it. Everything is going to be just fine. At least that’s what I tried telling myself.

        Sighing, we made our way inside. As soon as we found our seats, the lights dimmed and the familiar sound of Kiss You filled my ears. Immediately, all my worries disappeared and was replaced with excitement. This was the moment I had been waiting so long for. But as quickly as it came, it quickly ended. Because before I knew it, the show had ended and I was in a long line waiting for merchandise.

        As we continued to wait, I found myself in a desperate need for the bathroom. Looking behind me, I saw the line had continued to grow and grow. If I left now, it’d be nearly impossible to get back in. But I knew I had no choice.

        “Hey Bree, I’ll be right back. I really need to use the restroom,” I informed her, getting a bewildered look from Bree.

        "Are you crazy? The line literally goes on for miles! It’d be nearly impossible to get back up here!” She exclaimed, getting a sigh from me.

        "Yeah, I know. Look, just get me a t-shirt or something alright?” I said, handing her some money, before making my way towards the restroom.

         Finishing up, I began to make my way down the hall. That’s when a hand covered my mouth. It started pulling me into a room. I tried kicking and screaming, but they wouldn't budge. Once we were in the room, I noticed four other boys. But not just any boys, the boys of One Direction. Next thing I know, I'm pinned up against a wall by the one and only Louis Tomlinson. I tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. Instead, he just chuckled and said

        "Don't even try love,” Soon, he started kissing my neck, then Payne (get it Payne Liam Payne??? No....OK) shot through my body, causing me to let out an ear piercing scream. He quickly covered my mouth, next thing I know everything went black…