Chapter 20

Chapter 20

The awards were great, the boys won everything they were nominated for. I even got to meet Ed Sheeran, and a few other celebrities! Now we are currently at an after party for the boys. To say I’m excited is an understatement. I mean come on! It’s not everyday you get to go to a big celebrity party! Nothing can ruin this, not even the fact that I’m not aloud three feet away from one of the boys. Although I got stuck with Niall because Louis, Liam, and Zayn ran off with their girlfriends, and Harry ran off to heaven knows where. But you know what, I'm not complaining because we’ve been at the snack bar all night! And the food here is amazing. 

“Hey, Ni?” I spoke up.

“Ya?” He replied.

“I really have to use the restroom,” I said blushing a little. He chuckled.

“C’mon, love,” he said taking my hand and leading me towards the bathroom. But as I walked in, I got an uneasy feeling. I just shook it off and continued walking in. As I was washing my hands I felt a cloth go over my mouth and everything went black.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I’ve been waiting outside the bathroom for ten minutes now. Surely it doesn’t take this long to go to the bathroom. Maybe I should go check on her? No Niall, you can’t just walk into the girls bathroom. But then again, she has been in there a while. Despite the looks I’m going to get, I just walk in. 

“Jealyn? Are you in here?” I called out, but got no reply.

“Jealyn?” I called again, that’s when I noticed the opened window. I quickly ran out of the bathroom, earning a few glances from people, and went to find the boys. I quickly found Louis and Eleanor over by the dance floor.

“Louis, Jealyn ran away!” I called after him, and as soon as I said that his head snapped up.

“She what!?!?!” He exclaimed.

“She said she had to use the restroom, so I took her. She must have escaped out the window or something!” I explained.

“What are you two talking about?” Eleanor asked, confused.

“Look babe, I’ll explain it all later, but right now I have to go find, Jealyn,” He said before running off.

??? P.O.V.

They thought they could get rid of me that easily, ha. I don’t give up that easily, and I will not give up until I have what’s mine. And now that I have her, my plan is finally falling into place. Watch out boys, you have no idea what's coming for you.

A/N

Who do you think the mystery man is!?!?! I guess it's a little obvious but oh well!