Chapter 3

Brian stole my heart

Chapter 3

Brian's pov

I sat in my bathroom at home with Alice while she tended to

My cuts after she finished I gave her a massive hug "thank you so much!" As I pulled away I gave her a kiss on the cheek she blushed beet red. I found out m. any things about her like she can play many instruments ranging from guitar to harmonica,her favourite colour is black, she can act,dance, sing you name it she can do it and I also learnt that she was born in Woolton,Liverpool."oh my god it's 5:30 mums going to kill me if I don't get home" Alice said as she gathered all of her school work "here let me help you ill walk you home" I said politely i grabbed her back and slung it over my shoulders. As we were walking our hands were brushing up against each other so I grabbed her hand and entwined our hands together I prayed to god that she didn't let go and she didn't let go she moved closer so she was leaning into me "here's my house" she said while stopping in front of a large 2-story house "would you like to come in?" She asked "no thank you I have some errands to run" I politely declined her offer "ok thank you Brian goodnight" she said sweetly "goodnight Alice" I replied.