Shitty unedited chapter

Brian stole my heart chapter 15:

Alice's pov:

"Come dance with me." Brian whined, while tugging on my both my hands, I struggled trying to keep my backside on the couch.

"Brian , no. Go and ask your mum." I whined back at him.

"No, I want /you/ to dance with /me/." He replied emphasising me and you.

"Ugh fine." I sighed in defeat and stood up waiting for him to place the needle on the Janis Joplin record sitting on the turntable.

As soon as the sound of her husky voice and the rhythmic blues sound backing it, filled the room, Brian pulled my smaller body against his, swaying us to the music.

"Alice, I really love you. I mean I really, really do. It's hard to fathom how much you can really love a person until you meet them and then you realise how much you care for them, willing to protect them at any moment if needed-- even though I really don't think I can protect you very much, that's not the point. The point of it is that I love you more than anything in this world and some day, one day we'll be married, living in the countryside, I'll be in a band making the money while you come around the world with me, or stay at home watching our children." He took a deep breath and gazed down at me, love was swirling around in his deep, hazel eyes. "That's why I want to make a promise to you. I will be yours until the point we're ready to get married, if we ever get to that point. But, I'll be yours and stay truthful to you, if you promise to stay truthful to me, because frankly my dear, Alice I couldn't live without you even if I tried."

I stood there shocked, trying to fathom at least what he had just said, before it set in. "Of course, Brian. God I love you so fucking much. I.. I promise I'll stay truthful and I want to get married and have kids with you one day." I replied, jumping up into his arms, wrapping mine around his neck, kissing him passionately.

His mother popped her head around the door at the sound of voices and clapped wildly.

Brian's pov

I wrapped my arms around her small waist, keeping her upright as we kissed. I pulled away and turned to face my mum, I groaned and gently placed Alice on the ground, allowing her to snuggle into me. "Mum, how much of that did you see..?" I asked, blushing.

" Quite a lot, me dear. 'M so 'appy fer ye two." She replied happily, before walking back into the kitchen.

Brian gazed down at me yet again, daintily holding my hand, slipping a ring almost identical to the one on his pinky finger, to my right ring finger. "I'm all yours, darling. All yours." He said kissing me yet again.

"And I'm all yours, darling. All yours." I mumbled softly against his lips, letting him scoop me up and carry me upstairs.

I guess you could guess what happened next. Let me just say that was our most passionate love making session. Nothing could compare to it at that moment in time. I loved Alice and she loved me, that's really all that mattered.