Love of my life

Brian stole my heart chapter 7

Alice's pov

I can't believe I let him slip away again what's wrong with me he is the best thing that has happened to me and I let him go. My hearts telling me to go after him but my heads telling me to let him go and see him at school on Monday hang on what's that saying.... Oh yeah follow your heart so I'm following my heart I ran as fast as I could to Brian's house. My heart pounded as I knocked on his front door "'Ello and who might ye be?" A beautiful woman with short curly hair like Brian's and bright hazel coloured eyes she was like the female version of Brian "hello ms may uhm I'm Brian's girlfriend I was wondering if he was here by any chance" I replied nervously "me Brian 'as a girlfriend that's amazing oh he's mentioned you many times he told me about you and said that you were gorgeous but you.. Your just absolutely stunning" she gushed I looked down at the ground and blushed I looked back up and did my signature half-smile "oh I'm so sorry come in come in,welcome to our humble abode" she opened the door wide and gestured with her free arm to welcome me inside I nodded a simple thank you "Brian's upstairs first room to the right" she said kindly "thank you" I replied equally kindly to her. As soon as I reached his bedroom door I knocked slowly no answer I knocked again no answer so I slowly opened the door I gasped shocked at the sight "Brian what are you doing!" I yelled out in surprise Brian was sitting on the bed razor In his hand and blood everywhere "I..I'm sorry Alice" he stuttered I ran over to him and gently took his arms in my hands I gently placed butterfly kisses up and down his arms gently "why do you do this to yourself Brian?" I asked softly "I didn't think you love me as much as I love you and when you didn't answer me about lunch I knew that you didn't like me and you only said yes to being my girlfriend to be nice to me" he replied not daring to look into my eyes "Brian do you want to know why I didn't answer straight away" "because you don't love me" he replied softly still gazing at the floor I softly put my hand under his chin and tilted his head to face mine I pressed my forehead against his "I was ecstatic that you wanted me to come out with you on a date but I didn't want to sound to eager and over-excited" I replied gazing into his gorgeous hazel irises before I knew it his soft,warm lips were enveloping mine it soon grew into a full snog session I didn't want it to end but I needed to breath much to Brian's disappointment.He fell back onto the bed and pulled me down with him so my head was lying on his chest this is how I pictured a relationship with a loving man but all the boys at school are disrespectful prats but Brian he was different he was kind,considerate,handsome everything I have ever dreamed of "Brian I..I love you" I said whilst looking up at him "Alice I love you too" he said smiling back at me and once again our lips pressed against each other's fireworks were exploding everywhere when we pulled apart my lips were still tingling I laid my head back down on Brian's chest he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close to him and enveloping me in his warmth and protecting me from anything that could try and hurt me.