Chapter 10

A/N: please read the other A/N down the bottom

Brian stole my heart

Alices pov:

Brian wasn't waiting at my door like usual I guess he wasn't coming to school today or he overslept I sighed and kept walking to school with my head down when I got to school there was no name calling I looked around at all of the girls I used to call friends and they were fussing over this guy with a head full of dark curls -wait a minute- that's Brian he was dressed in black skinny jeans a thin white top and a black leather jacket damn he looked good!. he ignored all of the girls attention they were gawking at him he walked over to me and grabbed my hand "hi babe" he whispered seductivley in my ear and kissed me passionately I pushed him away and let go of his hand I stormed outside and sat down where I first met Brian. Brian wouldn't do that in front of everyone he was too shy! Why was he dressed like that am I not good enough was he trying to impress the other girls? Hundreds of thoughts were racing through my head "A..Alice" a familiar voice spoke from behind me I wiped the tears that had fallen down my cheeks unnoticed "yes Brian?" I replied he sat down next to me "I..I'm sorry about earlier I don't know what came over me" he said quietly picking at a blade of grass "it's okay Brian" I said pulling him in for a hug "it's not okay if it was okay then why were you crying?!" He said pulling away "I was just wondering why you were dressed like that?" I said shrugging my shoulders "you shouldn't cry Over that there's something else that made you cry" he said pondering on the thought for a while "you thought I was trying to impress those other girls and then I would leave you is that right?!" He said shocked finally connecting the dots I nodded my head and sniffled "oh Alice come here" he said as he opened his arms and pulled me into his chest I let a few tears slid down my face "Alice my love I would never leave you for any of those girls your my girl and I love you so much" he said wiping my eyes and I knew he meant it "I love you too Brian" I said and I kissed him "do you wanna skip the rest of the day and do something a little more interesting" he said as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down I laughed at his face "I have some ideas" I said seductively as I kissed him passionately and straddled his hips i slowly started to rock my hips against him he moaned into my mouth I took that as a good sign and moved my hips faster and harder he moaned even louder I pulled away and stopped rocking my hips "lets go to my house" I said licking my lips seductivley I stood up and helped him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️&❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi everyone sorry I haven't updated in a while school started a few weeks ago and so did singing and sport etc

Also, sorry if there is a lot of sexual content I apologise!

I hope you like it

Vote

Comment

Share

Georgia-Rose Deacon

Also I'm thinking of maybe doing like a QOTD (question of the day) what do you think should I?