Chapter 18

(Daniel's POV)

"Dam... are we there yet?" Zack groaned slouching in his seat with his feet on the dashboard,I rolled my eyes i'm getting really frustrated with him .Every five miles he asks if were they're yet or getting close,so far we drove eight-hundred miles so far.I looked ahead and see the border sign that read.

'Welcome to Oklahoma' I heard Zack groan again and sit up in his seat,I grabbed the card and looked at the directions then looked ahead.

" It should be up here." I said pulling up into a gas station stopping for gas, I heard Zack sigh ,and get out of the car.I  turned at him and he shrugged and walked inside the gas station,I filled the car up and leaned against the car I opened up map quest on my phone ,and typed in the address.

" Soo..how far do we have to go now?" Zack said leaning on the car beside me,I looked at my phone and put it back in my pocket, I looked at Zack and he has his eyebrow raised, I smiled at him and opend the car door.

" Were five minutes away, come on lets go ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Madison's POV) 

I woke up with pain through my head, I look around the room and see sun shining under the door, I got up and tip toed to the bathroom ,and grabbed all the pills of Advil ,and set them on the counter.I grabbed the toilet lid and started crushing the medicine until it was dust.I put the toilet lid back on the toilet ,and put the dust of medicine in my hand. 

" Madision?" Andy said from the other room, I scooped the rest of the medicine in my hand.

" Hold on i'm in the bathroom." I said flushing the toilet ,and turning the water on.I got the wrapper from the tampon and put the medicine in there. I put the wrapper in my bra ,and opened the door to see Andy sitting on the floor with both of our breakfast .

" I thought we could eat together?" he said smiling, I look at the food and see orange juice ,bacon,eggs,toast.I walk towards him ,and sat across from him.

" I'm sorry I hit you yesterday..." he said drinking his orange juice.

"  Uhh... can you get me some honey?" 

" Honey? what for ?" he said raising an eyebrow.

" For my toast, I don't use jelly." I said taking a bite of my bacon, he nodded and got up and opened the door. I grabbed the wrapper from my bra and poured in the medicine, I grabbed his straw ,and stirred his drink.I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I started eating my eggs with my plastic fork.