Chapter 34

Authors Note

Re-read chapter 33 it"ll explain the ending of this chapter.

if yall remember when Kaylee threatened Andy she said something.

Chapter 34

(Madisions POV)

" We should totally ditch this place and come back when the whole day is over." Justin said as he roasted his marshmallow .

" Dude we should.. But we can't ... " Kevin said and turned to Justin "No car."

"F*ck." Justin said yanking his marshmallow out of the fire . Lauren put her marshmallow stick down and sighed , everybody looked at her and she smiled .

" This is just like old times.. When we had to go to camp creek in sixth grade... That was so much fun... So many memories..."she said I laughed and said " When Justin started crying because he found a tarantula on his bed and ran to our camp." everybody cracked up laughing and Justin frowned but them smile ."Hey you know I hate spiders ..."

" When we used to pull pranks on each other.." Kaylee said laughing I looked at her and she winked at me .

" Our water ballon fights in the middle of the night.." Zack said slapping his hand on Kevin's back.

" Guys lets make a promise..." I said they all looked at me waiting for me to continue.."Everyvody grab hands.." I said as I grabbed Lauren and Zacks hand ." When we graduate and go on with our separate lives no matter what happens.. We will do this every summer.. Hang out spend a week together somewhere.. We can go to diffrent places..catch up.. Just like old times " I said smiling at all of them as I felt tears come in my eyes I looked all around and see them looking down , I look at Lauren and see a tear go down her face.

" Maddie... When you were in the hospital... We thought we would lose you... That it wouldn't have been the same without you here... For gods sake You Me and Kaylee met in third grade...It would have felt like losing a sister ... We're all family if one of us is hurting we're all hurting... We protect each other we don't let anyone hurt any of us..." Lauren said squeezing my hand tears were running down my face I let go of Zacks hand to wipe my tears I look around at everyone Zack was wiping his tears and looking away Justin was looking down and Kevin was faking like he yawned, I looked at Kaylee and saw she was the one crying the most she looked at me and gave me a smile I stood up and walked over to Kaylee and gave her a hug which made her cry more

"I'm so sorry." she said and hugged me tighter I felt more arms around me and heard more tears and them whispering stuff.After a few moments Kevin broke the silence .

" Woo those allergies are so bad." he said coughing we all rolled our eyes and laughed .

" Lights out in ten guys." We heard Mr.Williams said we turned around and saw him buy another group of people not to far away.I looked back at everyone and gave them a smile .