Chapter 26

" You have everything?" Daniel groaned as I walked down the grocery isle throwing in a bag of popcorn, I turned and looked at him.

" We need drinks now." I said skipping off to the other isle and went down the alcohol isle.

" Uh no you're not drinking tonight." he said grabbing my arm, I groaned and looked at him.

" What is a party without drinks?" I said grabbing two packs of beer and putting it in the basket, I looked at Daniel and see him looking at me.

" It's a slumber party Mads."

" Well .... Zack ,Justin ,and Kevin are coming over first." I said smiling at him.

" Zack... Zack Brooke's? The football player?" he said clenching his fist, I stepped on my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips.

" There's nothing to worry about , I've been knowing Zack since fifth grade." I said pushing the basket to the checkout line.

" Maybe I should be there." He said coming up beside me , I burst out laughing an looked at him like he was crazy.

" oh why not invite the principle eh?" I said putting the grocery's up, I went up to the cash register and smile at the lady, I look back at him and see him with his arms crossed, I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at the lady.

" You teenagers partying tonight?" the woman said eyeing the 2 cases of beer.

" Family Reunion." Daniel said wrapping his arms around my waist the woman looked from him to me and nodded.

" Speaking about a family reunion.." Daniel said starting the car, I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

" My parents are throwing one this weekend , and your family is invited to it... Since our parents are so close." he said grabbing my hand looking at the road.

" My parent are not even in town... But this should be interesting."I said laughing and looked outside the window.

" Where do you want this stuff?" Daniel said carrying the bags , I pointed to the kitchen counter he nodded and set them down. I look around my house and felt shivers go up my spine I felt arms go around my waist I turn around to face Daniel .

" Whats wrong?" he said tracing my lips with his finger.

" Nothing." I said putting a smile on my face he looked at me then pulled me to the couch and pulled me on his lap. I put my head in the crook of his shoulder , as he wrapped his arms around me.

" Madison..."

" Yea?"

" If something happened you would tell me right?" he said looking down at me , I lifted my head up and looked down at my hands then back up at him.

" Of course I would" I said but my voice cracked , I bit my lip and out my head back down, and closed my eyes.

(Daniels POV)

Her voice cracked I saw her look down then put her head back down, I wrap my arms around her tighter .why does she keep lying to my face , this needs to stop I don't want her to live with fear.

" I know." I said looking down at her , her eyes snapped open and looked at me , she lifted her head up , as I unwrapped my arms from her

" Know what..." she said looking down.

" Madison don't you dare lie to me." I shouted at her as I stood up, I saw tears spring in her eyes .

( Madison's POV)

"I know.." he said I opened my eyes and looked at him , he started unwrapping his arms around me I sat up and looked at my hands then back up to him.

" Know what?" I said but he interrupted me .

" Madison don't you dare lie to me" he yelled which made me jump , I never saw him this mad before I felt tears springing into my eyes I bit my lip and put my head down I felt arms go around me.

" Why didn't you tell me he's been calling you?" he said wiping the tears going down my cheek, I looked up at him and saw his eyes watering.

" I ...." I said but my voice cracked again I felt his arms go tighter around me, I shook my head if Andy find outs he knows .... I pushed Daniel off me and stood up and walked to the door.

" Madison..." Daniel said running after me he grabbed my wrist to turn me around , I look at my feet I felt his hands go on my face.

" Madison look at me." he yelled I look up at him and bit my lip.

" You should leave..."I said I turn around and opened the door and held it for him, he looked at me and took a step towards me, but I shook my head.

" Please ....just go." I said gripping the door handle he nodded and picked up his keys and walked out the door , I slammed the door shut and the tears started streaming down my face. I slid down on the floor and started crying.

Authors Note.

Short and sad ... Well do you guys think they broke up?

The next chapter will be out tomorrow so I'm not doing the whole comment like thing, this is just a chapter I needed to get out there so things will make sense for tomorrow .