Chapter Four

"Alone for what?" Caspian asked feigning indifference but he could feel his blood rushing in fear of the answer.

"I highly doubt you would want anyone around when I take you" the General raised a brow that made him look even more attractive.

"Take me where?" Caspian asked dumbly and cleared his throat even though he knew exactly what the General was not saying out loud.

"To the planes of pleasure little Prince" the way the General eyed Caspian let the Prince know precisely what the man was not saying mere moments ago.

"I will not let you use me like that General. Never" the Prince growled slamming down his spoon and stomping away from the table.

"Not even for your people?" Caspian's steps faltered and he spun on his heels to face the General.

"Bastard!" Caspian swore, taking a deep breath and trying to calm his distressed nerves Caspian glanced at Jericho before looking away.

"Then get it over with you swine" Caspian spat and stomped all the way to the General's chambers, his appetite cut short and his meal threatening to come up the same way it went down.

Caspian paced the room, cursing and mumbling under his breathe. Never once did he think giving another man access to his body would save his people but here he was with this–this damned barbarian wanting inside his trousers.

What was he now? A whore? Just another body for the bastard General to rut and spill his seed into?

When the General finally appeared Caspian bit his lip hard and tore his garments off in anger and stood gloriously nude before the other man.

Caspian chose to ignore the appreciative look the General gave him and the way Jericho ate his body with his eyes alone. The heat in them made Caspian's stomach clench.

Closing the distance between Caspian's unclothed body and his own, Jericho held the Prince the way one would a woman.

"Kiss me little Prince" Jericho breathes.

"I do not know how General" Caspian scowled and fought a blush at his own inexperience.

"I know. I do plan on making this pleasurable for you as your first time should be" Jericho murmured and pressed his lips to Caspian's.

The Prince fumbled having never been intimate with another he went stone still when Jericho licked at his lips. The General's tongue slipping past Caspian's teeth when the boy gasped the moment Jericho nipped his lower lip.

Caspian shuddered when Jericho's hands slid around him, down his hips to grip the firm globes of flesh of his bottom giving him a hearty squeeze and then one hand slid around the Prince's waist to grasp his manhood.

Heat licked Caspian's skin where the General touched and he forgot that he was supposed to hate the man when Jericho's fingers dipped between his ass cheeks, one finger pressing lightly against his most intimate part.

Having seemed to lose his mind too, the Prince moaned and instinctively mimicked the movements of Jericho's lips against his own. Kissing the man back, lost in feelings Jericho kindled in him Caspian was not aware that the General had him on his back on the silk sheets until Jericho unlatched his mouth from the Prince's to disrobe entirely.

Jericho stepped away from the bed and retrieved a small bottle of amber colored liquid.

"What is that?" Caspian asked breathlessly when Jericho returned to him, spreading the Prince's legs and coating his hard length and fingers abundantly.

"What are you doing?" Caspian asked, fear gripping him again when Jericho lifted his legs and told him to hold them up.

"This oil will make it easier for me to enter you. It will help your muscles to relax" Jericho says looking directly at Caspian between his legs.