Chapter Six

"That dumb brute thinks he can come here and take my General?" Caspian was muttering to himself while beating the dust out of the bear skin from Jericho's chambers.

"Oh Jericho take me here and Jericho show me this!" Caspian attempted to mimic Araknae's brogue.

"And like a hound he runs after the overgrown tree stump" Caspian was beating on the pelt and maybe if he hit it a little harder with the wooden stick he might take the fur off.

He did not understand why he was this way but he felt a pang in his heart when Jericho stayed up with Araknae more or less the entire night instead of his chambers where Caspian has been waiting the entire eight nights for him.

Instead of the vigorous bedroom activities Jericho always seem to have energy for Caspian only listens to the quiet murmurs of the two and sometimes the boisterous laughter of days past between them.

Caspian had to take a stand. Somehow he had to be foremost to the General and that giant stump will not stand in his way

***

He knew what he was doing and why he was doing it; he just never admitted it to himself.

Jericho cut him a look that plainly said 'stop it before I do' but that didn't stop him, oh no Caspian was still slowly licking at his fingers sensually as the peach juice smeared all over his hands and then he ran his tongue slowly over his lips.

"Araknae I have something to take care of" Jericho said with iron etched in his voice and strode out the room.

"Come along Caspian" Jericho added and Caspian shot a self-righteous look behind him never mind that Araknae could not see him.

"Why must you tantalize me so?" Jericho asked with a small smile when Caspian stared at him wide eyed.

"You prance around tormenting me... do you have any idea what you do to me Caspian?" Jericho demanded pressing Caspian against the wall and caged him in with his arms.

"I-I..." Caspian did not know how to get himself out of this spot without looking covetous of the General.

"You what?" Jericho asked and saw a flash of... Jericho could not believe it, lust... Caspian wanted him.

Leaning as close as possible Jericho kissed along Caspian's neck "You want me Caspian" it was not a question but a declaration and Jericho's cock stirred at the soft needy gasp Caspian let slip when he ground his pelvis into Caspian's already aching one.

"Say it" Jericho whispered in Caspian's ear, and then stared at Caspian's face every second he glared at Jericho refusing to admit the truth.

"Tell me" Jericho whispered again, his hands caressing Caspian's sides, his stomach. Jericho gave his little Prince a few moments and when it seemed Caspian would not voice a word Jericho stepped back.

Caspian's hands seemed to move of their own accord as they grabbed onto the general going all the way around the taller man's neck and tugged him down into a heated kiss.

Jericho chuckled against Caspian's eager and willing lips and then he took control lifting Caspian off his feet and carrying him off to their shared chambers.

Araknae only laughed softly to himself when Jericho did not return to the table, nor did his Princely slave.

He was pleased, that his friend and brother in arms found someone and Araknae could not deny that Jericho and his Prince were in love but the little Prince was just too stubborn to say it to Jericho and Jericho too clueless about romance to know how to say it to his lover.