Chapter 18: Broken Promise

For those who are waiting for the update, here it is.. YEAH \m/ finally! :))) 
ENJOY!

-------

It’s now time for the competition, Josephine who is seating under the shade of the tree where she usually stays during her break time, still hasn’t decided which competition she should go. “What should I do now? Aish! Why does it have to be in the same time!” she said and scratched her head.

“Don’t get stressed just because of that.” Someone seated beside her and it was Minhyun.

“Oh! Minhyun-sshi, what …” she stopped as Minhyun interrupted her.

“I just saw you talking to yourself so ….” He stopped and laughed.

“I’m not talking to myself! I’m not crazy okay?” she said.

“Arasseo. So what are you going to do now?” he asked.

“Aigoo I don’t know. I have to go now, the competition will start” she said and started walking away.

“Josephine!” Minhyun called out her name and she turned around to ask “what?” It took a while before Minhyun could have spoken “I know what to do! I will toss a coin and if it’s heads we will go to Tao’s competition and if it’s tails, we will go for Kai. Deal?” he said and gave her a sweet smile.

She smiled back and agreed with his idea; Minhyun tossed the coin and landed softly in his pale soft hands. He opened it slowly and saw it was tails.

“Alright, let’s go for Kai” he said and grabbed Josephine’s hand.

She doesn’t look like happy with the result since, she promised Tao that she will be at the competition but her decisions are being separated. She wanted to watch Kai and so does Tao but the times of the competition are the same.

They arrived at the gym, since Kai’s competition will only be held on their school. They were seated at the front row so that they could see him perform. Time is running and few minutes more, the competition will start. Josephine kept on looking at her watch and Minhyun noticed her.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked.

“Yes. I’m fine” she said and looked at the stage.

“Good afternoon everyone! Today we will witness how talented the participants from the different school and since we have elimination round every week there are only three contestant left. Let’s now welcome the participants as they come one by one on stage. Contestant number 1; Kim Haejoon, Contestant number 2; Go Choiren, Contestant number 3; Kim Jongin.” The MC introduced each contestant and each school was cheering for their participants.

Josephine saw Kai and a smile on her face suddenly appeared, she started screaming “Go Kai! You can do it!” Kai heard her since the gym is just small and he could easily see her from the audience. Kai gave his naughtiest smile and went back on the stage.

Two contestant were already finished and now its Kai’s time to perform. The crowd were really getting excited and some girls were shouting for him “Kai oppa! Saranghae!” “Kai! Oppa! I will marry you. Omo, you’re so hot!” “Oppa! You’re mine!” Upon hearing those words, Josephine clenched her fists and looked at her back to see who they were and gave them a stare. The music has started and the crowd hushed.