Chapter 51: Chanyeol knows

A/N: UPDATE! OHORAT~ 

Oh no, how many chapters were left? 3? 4? 5? 6? who knows? lmfao. 

Dedicated to: WOLF_VIRUS18 - Hey there! here's a dedication to you. Seems like You and Chanyeol tonight were meant to be hahaha! Enjoy ^^

Hope you like this one guys! <3

---

Josephine and Chanyeol had been waiting for almost an hour and a half outside the emergency room. Few more minutes, the doctor had finally gone out.

“How is he?” she asked.

“Everything is fine except that he just broke his nose” He said.

“Please do everything you can to make him feel better.” She added.

“Don’t worry miss, he is safe now. He just needed to stay here for 1 week so he could recover fast.” The doctor had advised them to see Tao on his private room.

Slowly, Josephine opened the door only to see Tao lying on the hospital bed with several injections on his arms. Bandages had almost covered his face showing how miserable he was after getting beaten up.

Josephine stayed beside him while Chanyeol was on the couch still contemplating the things that had happened.

“Chanyeol” she said and without replying he looked at her blank face.

Why didn’t you help stopping them? You know Kai would have killed him that time” She said.

Chanyeol didn’t answer as he darted his eyes on the white dusty floor of the hospital room.

*Flashback*

It was the night when Josephine had been discharged from the school’s clinic. He was about to feed her the soup Chanyeol made until…

“AAACHOOO!” Chanyeol sneezed.

“Hyung! Don’t spread virus here, you know how low her immune system now right?” Kai stood up still crossing his arms.

“Aish. How could you be like that to your hyung?!” He protested but Kai pushed him outside of Josephine’s room.

“That spoiled brat!” He messed his hair and went straight to the bathroom.