Chapter 29: Second Chance

A/N: Since i feel so proud that everyone started to love my story, I'll be giving two updates... YES this is the SECOND one! I just don't know what to feel, you guys (my followers and readers) always makes my day especially when i read you comments that you loved the chapter! I will give more of my best to amke you guys happy! SARANGHAE <3

------

Tao hugged her tightly like he hasn’t seen her for years.

“Op…pa” her voice cracked. “I…I can’t breathe” she added.

Tao untightened his hug but he never let go. He sniffed and tears went down from his face.

“Why are you crying?” she said and she broke the hug just to look at Tao’s face.

“You don’t know how much I missed you.” He said.

“I missed you too oppa, I’m sorry..” she apologized.

She hugged Tao back and patted his back. They hugged each other tightly and never let go until their hearts were contented. Josephine wiped his tears and smiled at him.

“Let’s go home” she said as she stood up and held Tao’s hand.

They went on his house for the mean time because Josephine decided to take care of him since he hit his head earlier. They walked holding each other’s hands and whenever Josephine tries to let go, Tao’s grip would just tighten.

“Oppa I’m not going to vanish when you just let go of me” she said and smiled.

“I’m afraid to lose you ..” he said with his passionate eyes looking at her.

“You’re not going to unless…” she said and stopped.

“Aish! Shhh. I won’t let that happen” he said as he put his hand over her waist and pulled her closer to him.

“Arasseo.” She giggled.

They saw a small pharmacy and she dragged him inside to buy first aid and beside the drugstore, there’s a small mart and they decided to buy some food to eat while spending some time together. They finally arrived in his house. Josephine went straight to the kitchen and prepared everything she needed to clean Tao’s wound.

“Oppa, sit down ppali” she called him to go over the kitchen.

“I’m fine, I’ll do it” he was trying to grab the medicine but she won’t give it to him.