Chapter 32: Flying Back

A/N: Okay whew! good thing i got the time to update. Tomorrow's back to reality, i mean back to school and I'll be alot more busier than before. I'll be having my practicum waaaaah! NOOOO! I'm still not ready for this. 

I know the update will take longer than you guys expect but i will try my best to update as soon as possible. okay? 

well, hello to my active readers and to my silent readers! Enjoy this chapter. *Heart *Heart

random dedication : i hope you like it though. ;)

~~~~

Sooner, Josephine will leave Korea and head back to Philippines for some reason. While she was packing her clothes, she stopped for a while and sat on her bed.

“Aish, I don’t know what’s going to happen if I leave them.” She said to herself.

“Ugh, why am I thinking so hard? They’re all grown up …..except for Tao and Kai” she thought. All of a sudden, her phone rings.

“Yeoboseyo?” she answered.

“Jagiya!” Tao was on the line and she was surprised as he yelled over the phone.

“What? What’s wrong?” she said.

“Jagiya! Please help me! Help!” Tao was yelling as he cries for her help. She could hear other man’s voices which seems that they were hurting Tao.

“Ya! Huang Zitao!!! What’s happening! Where are you!” she started panicking and started walking back and forth on her room.

“If you want to see him alive, go out of your house” a low and scary voice talked to the phone.

Josephine ran downstairs and without thinking, she slowly opened the gate. She saw three men smiling at him which is Tao, Chanyeol and Kai. She knew it that she was being fooled by them as soon as she sees them.

“What the …” she muttered and Tao gave her a back hug while Chanyeol and Kai just looked at her.

“Mianhe jagiya. I asked them to help me out.” Tao said while his chin rested on her shoulders but she shook off his hands of off her.

“Don’t you know how much worried I ‘am?  I almost wanted to call police then!” she yelled on him.