Chapter 12- Nothing..

'Neon green and neon pink. Really Cole?' I sighed as I admired the paint brushes resting on the three large paint pots.

We have just left Target and we are now on our way to the school. It is 2.30, everyone will be in lessons, so we're going to throw the paint over the car and then when Aaron leaves school at 3, he'll see it. We won't have time to drive it around though.

'Neon for colour, black for whatever you want to say to him.' Cole replied as he smirked.

'Ahh.' I smiled slightly.

Hmm, what should I paint?
Cheater? No, too simple.
Man slag? Hmm no.
Cheating man slag? Hmm maybe.

'We're here.' Cole said, pulling me out my thoughts.

'That was quick.' Alex yawned from the backseat.

'Right, are you guys ready?' Cole grinned as he parked behind the bins, so Aaron couldn't see us but we would be able to see him.

'Ready.' I grinned back at him as my eyes landed on Aaron's bright red Ferrari.

________

'FUCKING PRICK!!' I screamed as I threw the bright green paint over the car.

Cole and Alex laughed loudly as they threw the pink paint.

'ARGH.' I screamed again, I was filled with anger and all I wanted to do was kill Aaron.

'Here.' Cole said quickly as he handed me the black paint pot.

I quickly dipped the paint brush into the pot before I wrote 'Cheater' on the windscreen of the car.  I then wrote 'Man slag.' On the car door, followed by 'Dick face.'

'Wait pass it here I know what to say.' Cole grinned as he snatched the paint brush out of my hand.
He then bent down and wrote 'The man of a thousand STI's.'

I laughed before I quickly folded my arms, 'Isn't that you though Cole?'

Cole frowned before he smirked, 'You're just jealous because you haven't had any action from this guy.' He motioned towards himself.

I shook my head at him before I grinned.

'Okay we need to go now!' Alex shouted as the bell screeched loudly.

We quickly tossed the paint pots and brushes onto the before we ran and jumped into the car.

'Well that was fun.' Cole sighed smiling as he leaned on the steering wheel, to which Alex and I laughed.

'There is he is.' Alex muttered as he looked out of the window, Cole and I quickly averted our gaze to look outside.

Aaron was walking down the path from the school entrance laughing and joking with a big group of jocks. I bit my lip as he got closer to his car, he still hasn't seen it.

I giggled nervously as I saw Aaron's eyes land on his car. He quickly put his hands behind his head as he slowly walked towards his car.

'MOTHERFUCKER!!!' I heard him scream, all the way from here, inside the car, that's how loud he was.

I quickly looked at Cole as I bit my lip, to which Cole grinned.