Chapter 20 - The New Girl, El

'I love you' Cole whispered as he kissed my forehead.

'Please don't go.' I cried as I grabbed his hand.

'I have to.' Cole said quietly as he took a few steps backwards.

'Please Cole!!' I yelled as I felt tears stream down my face.

'I love you.' He whispered again as he jumped off the cliff before Aaron's huge face covered the whole sky.

Aaron laughed an evil laugh as he looked down at me, 'You thought you could get away?!! HAHA-'

'ARGHHHHH!!' I screamed as I jolted up out of bed. What the fuck. I have the creepiest dreams.

I sighed as I got up out of bed. Ugh, Mondays suck.

'Mum!' I called as I walked out into the hallway.
'Oh wait she's gone.' I muttered to myself as I chuckled slightly.

I slowly walked over to the music speakers before I turned on my SoundCloud and walked back into my ensuite.

Oh and if you're wondering what happened last night then don't because literally nothing happened. Gee came over and we just talked for a bit, we had tea with mum, who left really early this morning by the way, Gee left, I had a shower and went to bed. God knows who sent those texts, probably Aaron or someone, I don't really care and Cole hasn't replied to my texts and calls since last night.

I groaned as I washed my face, to be honest, I'm quite worried about Cole.
I mean, why did he leave and where did he go and why won't he reply to my calls?! Ugh.
I guess I won't find out until I get to school. If he's even in school.
___________________

'You should be happy, it's the last week of school before Christmas break.' Gee grinned as she slammed her locker shut.

'Well I'm not.' I said bluntly as I gave her the average teenage death stare.

Gee rolled her eyes at me before she frowned, 'What've you got first period?'

'Maths.' I replied.

'Stop being blunt with me.' Gee laughed , 'I saw Coles car in the car park by the way.'

'What?!' I asked feeling a little burst of excitement, 'I didn't see it.'

'Yeah it was definitely there.' Gee rolled her eyes before she started walking away, 'Right bye babe.'

'Bye.' I muttered not really paying attention to her. I need to see Cole.
Thank God he's in my maths class.

'Olivia Valentine.' Miss. Roberts greeted me as I entered the doorway.

'Hi.' I replied bluntly as my eyes scanned the classroom.
No Cole, no Aaron, but then again there's hardly anyone in the class. I frowned as I looked up at the clock. 8.57, oh it's fine I'm early, Cole will be here soon. 9.03 to be approximate, that's usually what time he is.

'Hey?' I heard an odd voice call from behind me as I sat down.

I frowned as I turned around.
'Are you with Cole?' A very pretty brunette girl I had never seen before asked as she dirty looked me, her head resting on her desk.

'What's it got to do with you?' I scoffed.

'More than you know.' She replied as she looked away, she looked quite sad.