Chapter 16- Kisses and Cat Fights

'What did I do?' I frowned as I pressed my hand against my pounding head.

Cole stretched widely, making me go up and down on his chest as he did.

'Cole.' I said bluntly as I jumped up off the sofa.

I gasped as I looked down at my dress, the bottom was ripped in half and the top was too low for my liking.  Somehow, I still had my heels on, even though I'm sure I threw them away. I quickly pulled my dress up before I gasped again.

'What happened to my dress?' I asked Cole, my mouth wide open.

Cole snorted slightly before he shut his eyes again, 'Cat fight.'

'What?!' I asked as I folded my arms.

'Cat fight.' Cole repeated as he opened his one eye.

'What do you mean cat fight?! With who?!' I gasped.

'You know, cat fight, girl fight, boys love it. And I don't know a few girls.' Cole yawned.

'A few girls?! I had a fight with a few girls?!' I quickly put my hands to my mouth.

'Yep.' Cole replied bluntly as he nodded his head.

'Cole! Explain, please!' I shouted, Cole was testing my patience.

'Ughh.' Cole groaned.

'Cole!' I shouted as I punched his stomach.

To which he sat up quickly, 'Ow!' He winced before he shook his head slightly, 'Fine. Me and you were in one of the bedrooms, and before you say anything, we were only talking in there!  Nothing happened between us. Except maybe hand holding, not that that means shit. And then the music stopped playing and loads of people were shouting  so we went downstairs and a load of people from a different school were in the kitchen shouting at Derik saying they were going to batter him and whatever else. And you being the drunk mess you were decided-'

'Excuse me! You were drunk too!' I exclaimed as I cut him off.

'Yeah but not as drunk as you, I had threw up so I had gotten most of the alcohol out of my system.' Cole folded his arms as he pretended to be sophisticated.

'Yeah because that gets it out of your system.' I rolled my eyes sarcastically. 'Carry on.' I said quickly.

''So, you being the drunk mess you were decided to shout 'Ew look at that girls hoodie, I would never wear that!' And the girl was one of the girls from the other school and let's just say the other school is known for its violence. So, she, yanno, kinda just walked up to you, a group of girls behind her, and she said 'What did you say?' And even though I said 'Aw, she didn't say anything, leave it.' And all that she just ignored me, and then you decided to open your big mouth say 'I said that's an ugly hoodie-' and I put my hand over your mouth but she still heard you. So she threw a punch at you, but I caught in my hand before it could reach you, then the boys from her school came up to me and started punching me. So basically, Derik, all the other boys from my team and I were fighting the boys from the other school. And when I looked over at you, you and a few other girls were fighting the girls in the ugly hoodies. You weren't really fighting though, it was more like all the other girls fighting and you led on the floor grabbing their ankles, you looked quite funny to be honest. Then the other school left and when I went back up to you, you weren't hurt or anything, you were just led on the floor laughing at your dress, which was ripped.' Cole sighed dramatically.

'Oh my god!' I gasped, then laughed slightly.

Cole nodded in reply before he laughed his cute deep laugh.

'So you got into your second fight in one night?!' I exclaimed as I sat down next to him.

'Eh.' Cole shrugged, smiling.