(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Teasing Mr. Fancy Hat

NakaharaAerobella requested this one shot! I hope you like it! This one is just full of fluff and a bit of swearing.

****************************

It was dark and boring in the living room of Chuuya Nakahara's apartment. You knew this because you were living with your boyfriend Chuuya, and you were currently sitting in the living room. It was dark outside and it darkened every room in the apartment, including the living room.

No one bothered to turn on any lights to make it less dark. You were just sitting alone in the dark living room without Chuuya. He was busy taking a nap in his room. You were bored without him there. So you decided to change that and have some fun.

You slowly sneaked through the apartment then went into Chuuya's bedroom. It was so dark in his room, but you still knew Chuuya was in his bed sleeping. You smirked and flicked on the lights.

Chuuya slowly lifted his eyelids and looked at you,"huh? (Y/N), why'd you wake me up? Turn off the lights, let me sleep."

"C'mon get up Chuuya, I want to do something together." You said as you poked his cheek.

"Why right now? I'm tried." He grumbled.

"Because I'm so board." You whined as you shook Chuuya's tiny frame.

"Stop!" He grumbled.

You giggled at his little out burst of anger. Then you suddenly opened his dresser drawer and pulled a pair of one of his boxers. You randomly put it on your head.

"Chuuya, look at this." You teased.

He turned his head and looked up at you,"hey! Why do you have my boxers on your head?! Take them off!"

"Ha ha no." You teased, then you suddenly ran out of his room

"Hey get back here!" He shouted, then he suddenly got up and started to chase you.

You knew he was behind you, you laughed you enjoyed this. Suddenly he grabbed your shoulder, he caught you. You sighed, and turned to face him.

"C'mon give it back." He said.

You smirked and yanked it off your head. Then you suddenly took the boxers and shoved it over his head.

"Hey! Seriously, what's with you today?!" He said. 

Then you started to run away again,"catch me if you can, shorty.~~"

"Hey! Don't call me that!" He said as he took the boxers off his head then ran after you again.

When Chuuya got into the next room where he followed you in, he didn't see you at all. He sighed, wondering where you went.

"CHUUYA!" You shouted as you popped out of no where behind the corner. You suddenly jumped on the man sending you both to the floor.

"You're such a pain in the ass, but I love you." He said as he hugged you.

"I love you too, and you're a pain in the ass too." You teased.

He just smiled and hugged you tight in his arms.