(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu and Chuuya Nakahara - Drink Off

This is a special one shot I decided to write thanks to ChuuyaGirl who requested it and came up with the idea! I wanted to write one more one shot with two characters this time. But this is the last one shot I'm writing.

But anyways this just contains lots of fluff and throwing punches lol. And it has some swearing too. I hope you guys enjoy my last one shot!

******************

"I told you this was going to happen one day, (Y/N)." Chuuya said to you with a smug smirk on his face.

"But why though? I don't really want to I told you that from the beginning. I'm not a drinker." You said with a blank expression on your face. 

You were Chuuya's work partner in the Port Mafia since Dazai left and Chuuya wanted to get you to drink with him since the day he met you. But you always refused, but finally today you argeed to it to shut him up. But you still kind of put up a fight with him.

"I know, I know you're not a drinker." Chuuya mocked you slightly.

"Oh shut up! I told you it's only going to be this time and that's it!" You said to him.

Chuuya just smiled in response. You both were walking to the nearest bar.  When you both arrived inside the bar, you heard a frustrated huff come from Chuuya.

"Chuuya what's wrong now?" You said.

"Why in the hell is he here?" Said Chuuya who pointed at Dazai who was drinking white wine and sitting down. He was smiling and chatting with the bartender.

"Quick, let's get out of here before he sees us." Chuuya whispered to you. You nodded.

But before you both could leave you heard a voice. It was none other than Dazai's cheerful voice,"Chuuya and (Y/N)! Is that you guys? Come sit down and drink with me!"

Chuuya turned around and repiled,"no thanks you suicide maniac! I was just planning on drinking with (Y/N) tonight. Not you."

You actually knew Dazai too, you were still in the Port Mafia when he was around.

Dazai smirked,"hmm how about this then: how about me and you drink together and whoever passes out first loses? Who ever doesn't gets (Y/N) and she'll drink for a whole night with them. I know you can't say no to a competition, because you don't like losing. Isn't that right Chuuya?"

"Shut up bastard!" Chuuya barked, and the people in the bar turned and stared at him.

Dazai had an evil look on his face,"are you scared? Come on, it will be fun."

"Hey! I'm not for sale!" You said in raged.

"Quiet, (Y/N). I'm doing this." Said Chuuya.

"Haha that's more like it. Let's get started." Said Dazai, smiling.

Dazai got some wine for Chuuya, he already had a full glass of his own. You just watched the two men, doing a stupid competition for you.

First one glass, then two, then three. By the time you knew it they were drunk out of their minds and all you did was watch.

"You're not gonna g-get (Y/N)! I-it's gonna be me, b-bastard!" Said Chuuya slurring his words.

Dazai didn't seem that phased. It was strange. He was drinking too. You stared at him, he smiled at you.

"Dazai you seem to be able to hold your alcohol well. But didn't you already have three glasses? This doesn't seem right." You said to Dazai.

"That's simple, it's because I wasn't drinking." He repiled.

"Say what now?" You said, crossing your arms together.

Dazai giggled,"well you see, (Y/N). When you were busy paying attention to Chuuya making sure he slowed down with the drinking I told the bartender what I was doing and the bet we had. They helped me by getting a new drink then giving me an empty glass so it looked like I was drinking it. Well of course they didn't help me for free. I can't believe you didn't notice what I was doing. So stupid you are, (Y/N)."

"Hey! What the hell you ass!" You shouted.

"You really care about Chuuya don't you, (Y/N)? That's why you're always paying attention to him." Said Dazai.

"Well I.... umm...." You found that hard to answer.

Chuuya was barely paying attention, he was drunk out of his mind saying random things once in a while.

"I knew it. But I wanted to win this because..... I want you, (Y/N). Even if it's for one night. Be mine, forget him." Said Dazai.

He got out of his chair, and came closer to you. His face was close to yours.

"D-Dazai, what are you doing?" You said, feeling nervous.

"I think you know what, (Y/N)." Said Dazai then suddenly placing his soft lips on yours. He put his hand on your face to be more passionate. For some reason you didn't push him away. But you still cared for Chuuya.

Out of no where a gloved hand grabbed the top of Dazai's head. It was Chuuya, he yanked Dazai off you. You opened your eyes to see Chuuya pulling Dazai away by his hair.

"Don't touch her bastard. S-she's my partner." Chuuya said, softly.

He threw Dazai to the floor and planted a punch across his face. Chuuya swayed back and forth. Dazai got up and punched him back it became a full on brawl.

It kept going on until all of you got thrown out of the bar. Dazai knew he wasn't going to win this battle so he just gave you a pained look and left. Which left you alone with Chuuya.

You had to hold up Chuuya so he didn't fall on his drunk ass.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I should've not agreed to his bet. You're not a prize you're important to me." Chuuya said, softly and went in for a kiss.

But you took the lead and kissed him first. It tasted like alcohol. Chuuya was so drunk that he said you are important. He would never say that if he was sober, but you took it anyways. 

Soon Chuuya and you parted lips. He smiled at you. Then he turned around and vomited all over the ground. And you let him kiss you?

What a crazy night.