(SerVamp) Sakuya Watanuki - Kiss Me

This one shot is just really cute and just a bit sad! I thought it was a good idea to write this one, I mentally screamed with joy when I came up with this idea. I really need to get a life. XD

Sorry if Sakuya is out of character! Also, this one is cheesy and cliché.

****************************

Sakuya was walking alone, along the street. But, you suddenly came up behind him. You tapped on his shoulder, he gasped and turned to face you. He certainly wasn't expecting you to come. You were going to hang out with your friend Mahiru, but you changed your plans.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" Sakuya asked you.

"Oh I just really wanted to see you, Sakuya...... " You said as your voice cracked.

"What's wrong? Are you alright? Don't just cover up the truth and lie." He said looking into your eyes.

"Sakuya....... My, my, bo-" You said but you suddenly stopped and started to cry.

"Don't cry! Did I say something wrong?" Said Sakuya as he panicked.

"No, you didn't say anything wrong. What I was trying to say was, my boyfriend broke up with me. He said he found a girl who's far more prettier than me!" You said as you sobbed.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N). You shouldn't cry over him, you deserve much better than him." Said Sakuya, giving you a warm smile.

"Sakuya!" You cried as you suddenly clung onto the green haired male with a tight hug.

He hugged you back, he was warm like a summer day. Sukuya was the one who truly cared for you not your ex. You remembered at school, he was the one who always brightened your day by saying kind words to you. He always blushed when you were around. Mahiru even told you one day that Sakuya had a crush on you. That made you happy because you had a crush on him too, but you had a boyfriend and you would never cheat on him. But yet, he found another girl. In that moment he blushed a bright red while holding onto you. Your ear was on his chest and you could hear his heart race. You really wanted that moment to last forever. Sakuya was the one you needed to stick with.

"Sakuya, can I tell you something?" You asked as you still clung to the male.

"Sure (Y/N), what is it?" He replied.

"I just wanted to say thank you, for all the times you brightened by day and all the times you were by my side. I really like you, Sakuya. I've always had a crush on you." You said with the deepest honesty.

"You what? You really like me?" Asked Sakuya.

"It's alright if you don't feel the same. But, Mahiru did tell me that you had a crush on me too. Who knows, you might've changed your mind about me." You said starting to cry harder on his chest.

"You're kidding right? Of course I didn't change my mind about you, I did have a crush on you and I still do! Geez I can't believe Mahiru told you, I told him not to tell anyone, especially you." He said looking down at you while he hugged you. You were a lot shorter than Sukuya, he always had to look down to look at you.

"So you feel the same? I'm so glad you do." You said, then you slowly let go of him and looked into his red eyes.

"Of course I do, I really like you too." He said smiling at you.

"Thank you Sakuya." You replied.

You were so glad you had him, someone who really loved you.

"Sakuya? You know how you said I deserve better than my ex? Now I know that all along it's been you." You said.

Sakuya blushed more when he heard those words come from your mouth. But the most beautiful genuine smile spread across his lips.

"Will you do me a favor and kiss me?" You said as you blushed.

"Sure, I would love too." He said then he pressed lips on yours.

You kissed back and you put both of your hands on his cheeks. A tear slipped down your cheek but Sakuya wiped it away, he was doing his best to be there for you.

You loved the moment and you never wanted to let go. He made you feel loved, which felt like a long time.