(Blood Blockade Battlefront) Leonardo Watch - Dance With Me

This one shot was requested by umi1470 I hope you like it! I'm sorry it took so long, I was having writer's block. Anyways, this one is really cute and cheesy.

************************

It was a beautiful night, snow decorated the ground with a beautiful white. Tonight was the night of you and Leo's anniversary. It was the day you met him, the guy you cared so much about. You were planning something special for Leo, you planed a nice night of going to the movies.

You also got him a black scarf, since it was so cold outside and it was a gift for the anniversary. You knew that you only became his girlfriend recently but you still wanted to do this for him. You did celebrate it with him last year, but it was mostly as friends before you were his girlfriend.

You met Leo two years ago, when he first came to Hellsalem's Lot. You could remember this exact day two years ago, when Leo saved you from a monster who attacked you.

You were currently waiting in the headquarters of Libra. You were waiting for Leo to return from his mission with Zapp. You smiled and held the gift you wrapped for Leo against your chest, it was the scarf you got for him. About fifteen minutes later Leo and Zapp came through the doors of Libra. You quickly shoved the small present in your purse, so Leo didn't see. You wanted to surprise him later with it.

Then you suddenly got up and raced over to Leo,"Leo! I'm so glad to see you! How was your mission?"

"Oh it sucked. I hated it, my head hurts so bad." Leo complained.

"I'm sorry it didn't go so well for you, Leo." You said, slowly.

"Well I'm going to take a nap." He whined as he started to head for the couch.

"Wait, Leo! Aren't you forgetting something?" You said.

Wait, did he forget what day it was? How could he forget such a special day?

"Forget what?" Said Leo, as he slumped down on the couch.

He did forget! What a jerk!

"Never mind, it doesn't matter." You said, feeling heartbroken that he forgot a day that was so important to you.

"Alright." Was all he said back at you.

Zapp was just standing there watching this. You huffed under your breath, you were frustrated. You suddenly grabbed Zapp's hand and led him out of there, so you could talk to him. You led him outside, he just stared at you awkwardly.

"Zapp! I'm so mad!" You huffed.

"Why? But, why'd you drag me out here if you're mad? What do I have to do with this, (Y/N)?" Zapp asked you.

"I don't know why I dragged you out here. I just wanted someone to talk to, you're my friend after all, right Zapp?" You said, smiling at him.

"Yeah I'm your friend, so what do you want to talk about?" Said Zapp.

"It's just Leo. He forgot what today is." You grumbled.

"What did Leo forget?" He questioned.

"It's the anniversary of the day we first met and he forgot!" You said as you pouted.

"Sorry to hear that, it must suck." He replied.

"Yeah it does." You sighed.

"I know! Since Leo didn't remember, how about you come with Zed and me to a nice restaurant? I heard there's a new one that's beautiful with a awesome dance floor! Then when you come back you can tease him about how you had such a good time without him!" Said Zapp with a huge smile on his face.

"You know what Zapp, I will go with you and Zed." You said as you smiled back.

"Alright then, I'll call him now! Then we can go!" Said Zapp, then picking up his phone and then calling Zed.

**********

Finally when about twenty minutes passed by you, Zapp, and Zed arrived at the restaurant Zapp told you about. You were all in front of the doors of the beautiful restaurant. It was stunning on the outside, inside must've been even better.

All three of you stepped inside, it was beautiful and it had a dance floor just like Zapp said. Then you saw the best sight you could ever see, you saw Leo with a tux on waving to you.

He actually remembered?! Did he want to surprise you, too?

"Leo?! What are you doing here?" You said as you ran over to him.

"To celebrate the anniversary of the day I met you. Did you really think I'd forget such an important day? I set up for Zapp to tell you about this restaurant and to bring you here. I was acting so I could surprise you. But I rushed here so I could get here first to surprise you!" Said Leo as he smiled.

"Thank you so much, Leo!" You said as you embraced him.

"No problem, (Y/N)." He said as he hugged you back.

"Oh wait I have something for you!" You said as you let go of him.

You pulled the small present out of your purse. You handed it to Leo and smiled. He smiled back and happily took it from you. He ripped the wrapping open and saw the soft scarf inside he smiled and thanked you. He loved the gift you gave him.

Later you sat down with Leo at a table and had dinner. Zed and Zapp were sitting at a different table to give you two your alone time. When you were finished and when Leo payed you suddenly got up out of your chair. (Leo payed because it was his anniversary gift to you)

"Dance with me, Leo!" You said as you suddenly tugged his arm and dragged him towards the dance floor.

"(Y/N)! You know I'm not good at dancing!" Said Leo.

"That's fine! Just follow my lead!" You said as you started to dance to the beat of the music.

He giggled at your actions and listened to what you said. Then you made your way really close up to him and whispered beside his ear,"thank you Leo, for this amazing night. I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/N)." He replied with a warm smile.