Chapter 38

Beautiful fanart by @Shanriel_Mortis69 !!^^^^

**********

*Jade's POV*

Everything was dark. My head was throbbing painfully and my hands felt as if I was being stung over and over again. There was so much I was feeling all at the same time. Where am I?

"She's been out for a day now, when is she going to wake up?"

One male voice said impatiently. I could image that they were pacing back and forth. I've heard him before, but I don't know where. He sounds familiar.

"As if I know."

Another different male said but he was calm. Gosh their voices were so beautiful. I had a feeling as if I was being watched. No, it wasn't a feeling. I just knew I was.

Their childish bickering continued between the two until I groaned. Something inside me stirred and that sent waves of pain all over my body. I opened my eyes and was greeted by two other pairs of eyes.

Ones silver and the others blue.

Their beautiful orbs dug into my own. They peirced into me and it was as if they saw right into my soul. I gulped and became flustered with their gaze of worry and relief.

I felt my face heat up and I shrunk more into the bed I was laying down on. The one with blue eyes cleared his throat and gave me a small smile that made my heart leap.

"Hey Jade, how are you feeling?"

I shivered at his voice. Does such a melody even exist? Is it even real? After a moment of just silence I cleared my throat and responded,

"I-I'm fine" my voice was raspy and dehydrated

"Here" I turned my head and looked at the one with silver eyes that reminded me just like the moon. He radiated an aura of dominance and I knew he was powerful. His jaw, nose, cheek bones, lips, and everything were scolpted perfectly. And his voice was just as alluring.

Who were these ravishing men?

I took the glass of water he held out to me and sat up a little to drink it. Both of their masculine arms quickly reached out and helped me into a sitting position. The moment both of their hands made contact with my skin, a million bolts of electricity ran through out my entire body.

It was so intense that I didn't even get a chance to consume my water. I spat it out and began coughing.

"Shit"

They said. Their voices suddenly faded and all in a second, everything came back to me. The cabin that I had set on fire, the army I had gathered to attack my pack, and Layla. . . Ashley. . . the pack. . .

My breathing was coming out in short gasps and I started hyperventilating. I looked down at my hands and screamed. These are the hands of a killer. Of a monster.

"Jade!" I heard faint shouts in the background but they were drowned out by the horror filled screams in my head that I caused. I clenched my teeth at the endless echos of pain, cries, howls, and the sound of flesh being ripped apart. Flashes of mutilated bodies completely clouded my vision

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry" I repeated over and over again as I sobbed. Slowly, the heinous scenes vanished and I was once again met with the two most beautiful pairs of eyes.

"A-Alex. . . . Co-nnor?"

I stuttered out their names. They let out a breath of relief. Alex stood up straight and looked down at me with something I couldn't quite read. Affection?