Preface

I wrote this extremely short novella during a brainstorming session I did for the romance novel I was working on.

To be honest, I was suffering from a writer's block and so I decided to work on polishing my language.

I had a confession scene cut out from the novel, so I decided that I will try to build it up and make it more picturesque, focusing my writing mainly on the emotional aspect of the protagonist. This endeavor of mine resulted in this 3000 plus word work.

I decided to publish this because I thought this could be used as a fundraiser for gaining some extra edge, which will in turn help me fight my Dad's cancer. He's supposed to be on life-long chemotherapy and doing good these days, but when the lack of money found him saying 'I think I'm gonna quit the cycles,' I decided to put in some extra effort to raise money for the medications.

Working as an intern doesn't help much, so I'm focusing on the thing that I actually love the most- writing. Once again, thanks for your time and thanks a lot for the support.

Also I would appreciate any sort feedback you have to offer. I'm always working on improving myself and only you can help me do it.

Thanking you,

Love,

EVR

Twitter: @EvelynVRossi
Facebook: Evelyn.V.Rossi