Chapter 6

Vania POV

We were in lunch. I could hear Goldberg and Averman conversation.

"So what if she has a quicker glove. Who's got the better stick ?" Goldberg asked

"You do, Goldberg." Averman reply

"I know that. And who's got the game experience, me or the Catlady ? " Goldberg asked again

"You do." Averman reply.

"You guys sound like a married couple. " I put in suddenly I felt a tap in my shoulder. I turn around and saw the girl of yesterday.

"Hey" she said .

"Hi" I replied. 

"So yesterday when I said all those things about you jock sticking together. I didn't mean it sound rude or anything. I'm sorry if I offended you" The girl said.

"It's fine. I'm Vania" I put my hand out.

"Linda" she shake my hand. "Well I got to go see you around" She continued. I just nod. She walked away. I turn around saw Kenny being picked on.

"Hey, little man, yesterday's lunch was pretty good. What have we got today? Bag of chips. Oh. Hey. And some cookies. What do we have here ?" Cole was taking out of Kenny bag. I walk up to them.

"Leave him alone." I said

"Or what" Cole tower over me

"Let him go" Riley push Cole away from me. Riley gave Kenny his food back. Kenny just walked away. I was about to but I felt a hand grab my arm. I turn around. 

"Now come on. We let your friend go. I deserve a least a thank you" Riley lean towards me.  I step away.

"Thank you now goodbye." I walk away.

I sit next to Luis. Luis put his arm around me.

"Hey Van " Luis kiss my cheek. 

"Hey" I replied. Kenny came and sit in front of me.

"Thanks Vania for helping me with Varsity " Kenny said.

"Varsity. What happened" Luis asked looking at me and Kenny.

"Varsity was picking on me and Vania step and help me out" Kenny answer.

"Did Riley do anything to you" Luis asked me.

"He just wanted a thank you" I reply. Luis just nod.

"Hey Luis" the cheerleader from yesterday came up to us.

"Hey" Luis reply not looking at her.

"I'm Mindy Rose" Mindy tried again to catch his attention.

"Good for you" Luis reply. Mindy started to touch his shoulder.

"So I was wondering if you would like to hang out after school. " Mindy asked flirting. Luis just sigh.

"Come on Vania and Kenny." Luis stand up. Kenny and me just follow him.

Suddenly I see Charlie, Fulton and Russ running and Varsity running after them
We all just follow them.

After they stopped running. Varsity was yelling at the Ducks.

"You little ducks messed with the wrong people. " Riley yelled at Charlie. The duck ran to back Charlie, Fulton and Russ up.

"What going on" Connie asked.

"Captain Ducky decided to prank on us. Well now you guys are got pay the price. "Cole reply looking Charlie dead in the eye.

I saw Mindy with Riley hugging him. Mindy whispered something in Riley ear. He looked pissed. He was staring at Luis. Riley walked up to Luis.

"You flirting with my girlfriend. " Riley pushed Luis to the floor. I ran to Luis and help him up.

"What hell are you talking about" Luis yelled.

"You don't push him" Charlie push Riley away from Luis.

"You little Ducks will regret messing with us." Cole said and walked away with the varsity after him. We all just looked at each other.

"Thanks Charlie" Luis pat Charlie's back

"Nah man its fine" Charlie reply.

"Are you both okay" I asked Charlie and Luis.

"I'm fine." Charlie reply.

"I'm already don't worry princess" Luis hug me.

"What did you guys even did" Julie asked.

"The poop prank" Fulton reply high five Russ. We all just rolled our eyes.

Alright that's the end of this chapter. But I will upload about two more tomorrow. It's 10:55 over here. So I need sleep for school tomorrow. So yeah
But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please give me more feedback
Did you liked it or dislike it. Along give a follow this my best reader. Who always comments and vote for every chapter. I have to admit. Every time my phone rings for wattpad. I can't wait for what Calums_Buttcheek has to said about my chapter. So go and give a follow and some love for her. Also if you like knowing how Vania looks like. Inbox or comment for me to send you a pic of how I imagine Vania. Now if you are like me. Who likes to pretend that the girl is myself. I don't blame you.