Chapter 24

Vania POV

After going to Adam house with Adam and the girls. We all started to get Adam to tell us everything.

"Excuse me. I have been the one that would hear Charlie complain about how he loves Adam. I should sit in the front row. I sat at Adam's desk since Adam was sitting in his small desk. Connie and Julie just sat beside him.

"Well after we talked. Charlie asked me out and I said yes but we got to tell you after the game. But Charlie just came and kissed me." Adam blushed since we were basically staring at him. We all just cheer.

Connie and Julie walk up to pick what they were wearing.

"I'm happy for you guys" I whispered to Adam.

"Well Charlie told me that you talked to him to forgive me for leaving the Ducks." Adam reply

"How couldn't I. I've been wishing and praying for you guys to get together. " I answer

"Vania I know that we don't talk too much anymore but I want to tell you that when I met and I got to know you and Charlie. I never understood life. Or the way it works honestly" Adam said.

"What the hell are talking about Banksie" I asked

"I mean both of you have always been nice with everyone. You guys always made sure no one left out. But life has been awful to you two. I mean Charlie and his mom had to live with his horrible father. Your parents disappeared. You two got to be the nicest persons I have met. But you guys have been through hell. I don't get it" Adam told me.

"But what would life be if we just stayed in the past. Huh" I replied

Adam just chuckled and shook his head. " That is exactly what I mean. You guys never complain"

"I guess" I shrug my shoulders.

After that we all got ready. We went to this restaurant that Coach Bombay took us to after we beat the Hawks. When I got there I saw everyone already there. Charlie walked up to me. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Another victory for the Ducks huh" Charlie said.

"Yeah. it has. A lot has changed with us. " I replied, nodding my head. Coach Bombay came over and said that he had a seating chart. I have Luis infront of me and Charlie on my left. We all were talking.

"I'm sorry, is there space for two more?" I heard a voice ask. A voice I knew very well. I turned around and saw two people.

It was my mom and dad. I quickly jumped up from my seat and ran to them. "Mom and dad," I yelled. Hugging them and just taking in their smell. Everyone at the table went silent.

"Aw sweet heart" my dad whispered in my ear. The three were crying. When we finally pulled away. Charlie ran and hugged me also.

"Wow Charlie. You grew tall." My dad said, looking at Charlie.

"We both did," Charlie said.

I quickly went over to Luis and pulled him towards my parents.

"Mom and dad. This Luis." I said holding Luis hand.

"Coach Bombay told us that you had a boyfriend," my mom told me.

"It's a pleasure sir and ma'' Luis pulled out his hand. My parents shook his hand.

"Manuel and Vanessa Noble" my dad said.

"Wow you guys grew" my mom looked at the Ducks. Well the ones she knew.

"We have new members. We have . Julie Gaffney, Dean Portman, Kenny Wu, Russ Tyler, Dwayne Robertson and Luis Mendoza" Charlie replied.

"And Adam Banks. He joined us. He was the Hawk that we were talking about" I pointed at Adam.

"Well very nice to meet you all. Let's eat." My mom said smiling. Luis smiles and kisses my temple.

Life is complete again.

The End