Harley Quinn

I ate my food and put my plate in the sink.

"HOW COULD YOU LET BATS GET AWAY! HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!"

Here we go again.

"I'm s-sorry boss." I heard a henchman say.

"You're s-sorry?!?!?!?" Joker said mocking the man.

I couldn't help but feel bad for him.

BANG!

I walked out of the kitchen. There on the floor lay the dead body of a henchman.

"Hey." I said trying not to look at the pool of blood that was forming.

"(Y/n), hello." Joker said walking towards me.

I was used to him killing his goons. It was wrong, but I was used to it. The first time it happened I freaked but now I just internalize it since its pretty much an everyday thing.

Joker looked at the other henchmen and nodded his head. They picked up the dead body and left us alone.

"Welcome home boss." Frost said appearing from no where.

"Frost, good job watching my little kitten." Joker said patting my head.

"Kitten? Really?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"What you don't like it?" Joker asked.

I rolled my eyes "No, I don't."

"I'll keep trying then." Joker said smiling.

"Please don't." I begged.

This was also a daily thing. Joker would come up with a nickname for me while on his heists and I would decline it.

"Is there anything else you need boss?" Frost asked.

Before Joker had time to respond I turned and faced Frost.

"How come you never answered my question earlier?" I asked.

"I didn't think it was my place to answer it." Frost said with no change of expression.

"Oh, and that reminds me," I said turning to Joker, my hands crossed over my chest.

I was mad, and he could tell. He raised his hands up, raising his non-existent eyebrows.

"What did I do now?" He asked.

"I don't appreciate people spying on me and telling their second hand man fun facts about me and...oh yeah, I'm not your fucking property!" I yelled.

"Oh, come on (Y/n)," Joker said grabbing my hand "It's all just a joke."

"What isn't a joke to you?" I spat pulling my hand away.

I walked to the elevator, got in, and pushed the button.

————————

I was sitting by the fireplace in the library, curled up on the couch. I had a fluffy white blanket and my favorite book. On the table next to the couch was a hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows.

I heard the door open but didn't look, assuming it was Joker coming to annoy me.

"What do you want?" I asked still reading my book.

"I want you to leave my Puddin alone!" A voice squeaked.

I turned around and saw Harley Quinn standing in the door way, bat in hand.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I want you to leave Joker ALONE!" She said, whining.

I could see why Joker always got annoyed with her. She was always constantly whining and nagging everyone.