Scarecrow

Words like this are Scarecrows thoughts and words like this are Jonathan's thoughts.
~~~

Harley's POV

I was right! My Mista. J does love me!!!!!!! He came back for me! He picked me up from Red's and we went and painted the town with our love! But then the stupid police and B-man caught my Mista. J! I hope I get to see him again soon! Oh, and by the way, I'm back in Belle Reve! Go figure!

Y/n's POV

I walked into the room and saw Joker.

He smiled.

"You really do miss me don't ya?" He asked.

I walked over and sat down across from him.

"No, I don't." I said plainly, with no change in my expression, thinking of how Jonathan does it.

"Mmmmm...Crow's taught you well." Joker said looking over to the one sided window.

"Crow?" I asked trying to pretend like I didn't know who he was talking about.

"He hasn't told you yet!" Joker said looking back at me.

"Just tell me about your threat, okay?" I said getting annoyed.

"Why is Crow here anyway." Joker asked.

"Cause he's your doctor." I said realizing my mistake.

How would I know that Jonathan was Jokers doctor unless he told me.

"Ha! So you have been staying with him! You're smart Crane! But not smart enough!" Joker said and began to laugh.

"Joker! The threat!" I said raising my voice a bit.

"Why did you come?" Joker asked.

"To...to find out what your planing." I said convincing myself.

"Lies!" He said slamming his fists on the table.

That's when I noticed he didn't even have cuffs on.

Shit.

He must have gotten them off. I tried to stay calm, I knew if he saw that I saw he got his cuffs off he'd kill me, or worse.

"So...um..." I said looking sideways at the window.

"Why did you come? Why did you leave!" He yelled. "I gave you everything! I loved you!"

"Well I... wait... you-you love me?" I asked shocked.

He loves me? He loves me! Wait...I shouldn't be happy! I should be creeped out! He's a sick, psychotic clown! He kill's innocent men, women, and children!

I heard the doorknob giggle, breaking me from my trance. In a split second I saw Joker slide across the table making me stand up so he wouldn't hit me. He grabbed my chair and shoved it against the door. I heard banging against the door. Then he turned around.

He began walking toward me until I hit a wall.

"No where to go." He said smiling as he pulled out a knife.

"Are you gonna kill me?" I asked.

"Kill you? What would I do without you?" He said still smiling.

Suddenly he grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. I melted like butter in his hands.

He pulled back and looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"You really know how to make us crazy guys soft, don't ya?" He said moving some hair from my face.

"I guess so." I said smiling.

Suddenly I saw a black blur and Joker was on the floor.

"Batman! Nice of you to stop by, but if you didn't notice I was in the middle of something." Joker said trying to punch him.

"It's time to go back to Arkham, Joker." Batman said and he pushed Joker against the table.

"Alright, alright! But wouldn't you rather have two bad gays for the price of one?" Joker asked as Batman handcuffed him.

"What do you mean?" Batman asked.

"I mean one of you other little friends is standing out side this room right now!" Joker said excitedly.

I was so confused! One of Batman friends was here? Was it like Wonder Women or something?

"Who's here? Tell me Joker!" Batman said.

I noticed how, like Jonathan, his facial expressions didn't change much.

"Why Scarecrow of course!" Joker said.

"Robin!" Batman yelled.

Suddenly Robin crashed through the roof of the interrogation room.

"Watch Joker, I've got to go catch Scarecrow." Batman said as he headed toward the door.

Batman reached for the chair that Joker logged in front of the door when the door burst open.

It was Scarecrow.

Jonathan's POV

I saw (Y/n) walk through the door and sit across from Joker. And I saw her reveal that she was staying with me, by accident of course.

I then began to think of another place I could take her to hide where she would be safe from Joker. Thats when I noticed something odd.

Joker had his hands on the table, and he had no handcuffs on.

"Excuse me, but isn't he supposed to have cuffs on?" I asked.

"Yes, yes he is." One of the officers said.

In a split second I was at the door, but Joker was too fast. He had put a chair in front of the door.

As the cops began to attempt, but fail, at unlocking the door I realized what I had to do.

I ran across the room, grabbed my briefcase, and put on my mask.

I sprayed all the officers in the face with my fear toxin and began to talk to my old friend.

Scarecrow? What is it Jonny boy? I need your help. How so? You and I both know I can't knock the door down, but I can! Alright Jonny get ready to feel like shit tomorrow! As long as we save (Y/n) I don't care what you do to me...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry for the shorter chapter but hope you enjoyed!