Prolouge

"-That's what Kai Empire suggests we do."

(Name) covered her mouth and yawned. This meeting had been going for so long it was sending her right to sleep.

"But what does Kouka have to gain from that? If it's a trade we should also have some sort of advantage," She said. "Otherwise it won't be a fair trade, will it?"

The King ground his teeth. Nothing seemed to get past this girl. When she had first arrived he had mocked the girl and Kouka saying that the country had fallen enough to employ and 'frail' and 'weak' female, which he later found out was bullsh*t.

"How about this, we'll-" He never got to complete it. A soldier entered into the room, one of her closest guards, Tatsuya Yang.

"What is it? Please do not disturb us, we are in a meeting, please leave us." (Name) asked the soldier who had accompanied her to the Kai Empire.

"I have news, Commanding General," he walked in, his black hair framing his face as he kneeled before her and the king. "From Kouka Empire."

The female narrowed her eyes. 'From Kouka?' It didn't seem to make sense for them to send a message unless it was that important. "What is it?"

"I would like to talk privately, if I could, General." He spoke while looking up to her and stood up on both his feet.

"Then, excuse me." She said to the king while bowing. The dark skinned King only nodded, though  his curiosity at its peak.

The King watched as the guy whispered something into her ears. "Are you serious?" She asked in small whispers, eyes widened and the taller nodded. The female seeming speachless as he finished talking.

Turning towards the king, the female bowed almost apologetically "I deeply apologize, but due to some reasons it seems that we will have to cut this short until another time."

"What?!" The much larger man said. "But... But-"

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty, but it seemed I will have to take my leave." This time a bit more adamant than the last. "If you'll excuse me."

As (Name) rushed through the doors she could hear it again and again, the words resonating in her head and blurring her eye sight.

"The king is no more."