22 - Approval

The soldiers opened the doors for (Name) as they announced her arrival out loud. Unlike the last time she was here it wasn't just her and Soo-won and the four tribe general. There were many people, she had probably walked in during a royal court meeting.

Tatsuya grabbed her wrist, as though telling her to calm down. So she did, biting her inner lip and held all of her anger inside.

The only female in the room, kneeled. One knee on the floor, bowed her head and kept her hand on her chest.

"Your highness." It hurt (Name), calling him that, but she held back the tears appearing in the corner of her eyes.

(Name) looked up. Enjoying his the look of disbelief in his face, "Commanding General. It is an honour."

"I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me for missing your coronation."

The court members looked at her, she was completely dressed for battle, armour and all, looking extremely intimidating despite her arguably soft looks.

When she had worked hard and earned this position, every single one of them had tried to take advantage of her. But unluckily for them (Name) was actually quite smart.

"I understand your reaction, General. It must have been shocking news."

The female bit back insults, breathing in heavily in an attempt to calm down.

"Yes it was your highness. Betrayal from a friend is extremely heartbreaking."

Soo-won instantly understood that (Name) knew, spending all those years together had him understand her more.

"Commanding General, I presume you will handle the training of the soldiers this afternoon."

(Name) nodded her head, as an attempt to minimise how much she talked, so a to not say anything in front of so many people.

"Please take a seat, we'll resume the assembly."

After two hours of listing a person who she hated yet liked talk, she was exhausted.

As soon as they stepped outside Tatsuya noticed that his seniors ears were red, Not because she was blushing most probably because of the fact that (Name) was pissed

They walked towards the training grounds with (Name) walking fast. Her right hand stayed quite for a while for his own betterment, an angry (Name) was something only the previous king, two people who were missing and unfortunately the current king could take care of.

After a while he spoke, "You approve of him, don't you?"

"I do!" The female exclaimed angrily throwing her hands up in frustration, "I've known him for a long time, so he's perfectly tailored to be a king, it would've been so much better if he was an idiot."

The raven haired male who was walking behind smiled sourly "Please calm down, there are people watching." As the reply the female clicked her tongue but stayed silent.