25 - 'Master'

"Yeah, what is it?"

The blonde smiled, and motioned towards the tall cushioned seat, right across the table behind he was seated.

"I have paperwork. Make it quick, will you?"

Soo-won spoke nothing, just smiled. They stayed like that, unmovingly, until (Name) sighed, before taking a seat.

"What is it?"

"How are Hak and Yona doing?"

This question came as a surprise to her, and despite her normal calm face the (h/colour) female was pretty sure that the surprise was clearly visible on her face.

"They're dead according to you."

"Don't lie to me, (N/name). I saw Yona, at Awa."

"I know." She paused, "Don't you dare call me (N/name). That bridge has burned."

"How are they?"

"Angry at you, they trusted you a lot, you know. I trusted you a lot." (Name) glared at Soo-won looked down, sadly. There was some amount of regret in those green eyes of his, but for her regret seems far naught. "Why'd you do it?" She asked, the question came out in a much sadder way than she intended.

"This country was in a pathetic state, someone needed to do so something and step up-"

"So you killed the King. Amazing idea Soo-won, didn't marriage come into your mind? Yona liked you a lot, if you had become king by marriage, you would've gained a lot more allies than enemies."

Soo-won let out a small laugh. Sounding really tired of everything. "Yona tried to kill me, you know that?"

(Name) legitimatly laughed like crazy, "Atta girl, Yona."

Soo-won smiled at her, secretly melting her heart, "About the kiss-"

"It never happened, no amount of fake or real love can cover up what you did, so don't."

The blonde nodded his head, acknowledging her words though all of them slightly stinging her, "I found your... um... how do I put it, your 'master'"

(Name) couldn't move, too shocked to function after hearing. "W-What?"

"The person who sent you here," Soo-won said holding a cream coloured envelope in his hand, his face completely serious.

The female hesitated but took the letter from his hand, feeling the texture of the paper, Not having the courage to open it.

"The person extremely dangerous, he's from across the sea, a King, an-"

"Prince. Not king."

"No. King."

"His father, Not him."

Soo-won massaged his head, "Same difference, I thought you'd want to know that we're planning on an alliance with them. Kouka need all the help we get."

(Name) knew Soo-won was saying something but she lost her concentration after alliance, suddenly the room felt much hotter, the walls seemed like they caving in.

"That's fine, I'm sleepy. Good night."

When her back was turned he spoke again, "They'll reach her in two days to sign a contract, you'll need to be present."

(Name) stayed silent, Not knowing what to say, "I'll be there."

And she left the room.

While a certain blonde knew what was bothering her, hit his head on the wooden table, "I'm such an idiot."

"It never happened, no amount of fake or real love can cover up what you did, so don't."

"As if I could forget it."