21 - Right hand

The giant gates opened, though surprisingly no-one stopped her, (Name) expected that at least people in the castle would know. As she walked towards the court room many people bowed at her, clearly not knowing about her resignation.

"(Name)-sama?"

The female turned around to see the handsome right hand of hers, Tatsuya Yang.

"Tatsuya! Man, you are a sight for sore eyes." (Name) signed in relief, for some reason seeing him after so long was just relaxing.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a concerned voice looking at her with worry lines on his face like a mother hen, his black hair in a messy bun as though he had rushed to meet her.

"If I were like 5-10 years older, and I was born 10 years ago, and met you a few years ago. I would've probably fallen in love with you."

Tatsuya didn't react with more than a small laugh, he was used to (Name) being like this as one of her oldest friend who stuck with her because he knew how to calm her down.

"Where was I, by the way?" (Name) asked, not taking eyes off of her eye candy.

"I heard that you believed the extremely stupid story that King Soo-won made a vow and went on a hunt to kill Hak."

'Oh, so that's the story the dumb genius blonde used.'

"I don't buy it for a second, what really happened?"

(Name) smiled before narrating everything that had taken place in the last few days. And after an elaborate explanation all the Raven haired male could muster saying was a simple, "Damn."

She nodded, understanding why her story was hard to believe. Especially with Tatsuya being such a realist. "I'm aware that you won't lie to me, especially an elaborate and unbelievable story as this, but this is a lot of information to handle."