I Don't Like Him Like That

"Miss. Granger, Miss. Weasley. I would like to inform you that Mr. Weasley is in the hospital wing-"We didn't let her finish, "What!?" We jumped up and waited for an explanation. "Well, he was poisoned-" We both gasped, "Poisoned?" She nodded, "Yes. I can explain later, I had a feeling you would want to see-" We ran out of the Great Hall.

"Who would poison Ron?" I asked. Ginny had a very concerned look on her face. She shook her head, "I don't know, but whoever it is isn't a friend of Ron's."

As we arrived at the Hospital wing, We saw him lying there. "Harry!" I shouted and ran to him, he embraced me. "What happened, Harry?" I asked. "It's a long story. I'll fill you in later." I frowned and pulled up a chair next to Ron on his left side.

Professor Dumbledore, Professor Slughorn, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Snape all walked in. The looked at Ron for a minute and Dumbledore said, "Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar," he glanced at Slughorn, "You should be very proud of your student, Horace." Slughorn kind of stuttered, "Oh yes, very proud."

Mcgonagall took the opening to talk, "I think we agree, Potter's actions were heroic. The question is, why were they necessary?" Dumbledore said, "I agree. This appears to be a gift, Horace." he took the bottle from Slughorn, "You don't remember who gave you this bottle?"

"Actually, I had intended to give it as a gift myself." Dumbledore nods, "To whom I may ask," Slughorn frowns, "To you, Headmaster." The four of them shared looks.

Then, a high pitched voice pierced the silence. "Where is he!? Where's my Won Won? Has he been asking for me?" Lavender runs into the room.

I lean back in my chair, She sees me and I sigh, this is not going well. "What's she doing here?" She gasped. I stood up, furious. "Might ask you the same question."

I saw a flash of blond hair pass the Great Hall. Draco Malfoy. I don't know what he's doing, but at the minute, I had worse problems to deal with. She steps forward, "I happen to be his girlfriend." I glare at her, "I happen to be his-," I caught myself, "Friend."

She rolls her eyes, "Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks." She gestures to Ron, "I suppose you want me to break up with him now that he is all interesting."

I gave her an incredulous look, "He's been poisoned you daft dimpo! And for the record, I've always found him interesting." Ron started to move. He started mumbling.

"Ah, see! He senses my presence." She glares at me, then looks at Ron, "Don't worry, Won Won. I'm here. I'm here." He muttered something, "H... Ne... ha... my... nee." Lavender was bending over to try and hear him. Then he said, "Her...mionee.... Ha...mione..." Lavender gasped and stood up.

I sat on the bed and grabbed his hand in mine. I heard her footsteps and sobs all the way from the doors to the hospital wing. Dumbledore said, "Aren't we young then to feel love's keen sting," He paused, "Well, come on everybody. Mr. Weasley is well tendered."

I heard Ginny say, "'Bout time, don't you think?" I agreed with her. I mean, I do believe that we should stop being mad at each other. But I know what she meant. She meant that we were going to get back together. But I told her that I fancied Malfoy.

Madam Pomfrey set something down and Harry nodded, "Thank you." I looked at him, "Shut up." He smiled and walked out of the Hospital Wing.

I frowned at Ron, "I don't like him like that."

---

Draco

I walked past the hospital wing. I heard Weasel got poisoned. I felt somewhat guilty. Which made me feel severely uncomfortable. My Father wanted me to get revenge on Dumbledore. Even though Voldemort was dead, My father didn't believe it even though he was in Azkaban. I had to do it. He gets out in a week. True, his magic is forever taken away, but honestly, it's not that hard to get a wand from someone. Honestly, I' terrified of my father.