Until You're a Malfoy

Hermione

"I'm not sleeping in the guest room, am I?" I asked. He shook his head, "Not a chance." I laughed and jumped onto the bed. I noticed him frowning, I scooted over to him and held his head in my hands, "Hey. What's wrong?" He shook his head, I lowered my hands. "I'm a monster." I frowned, "No you're not." He nodded, "Yes, Hermione, I am." 

That can't be good. He only uses 'Hermione' If he's concerned or if he's sincere. "Draco. You are not." He looked up, "I brought you to the place where you were tortured. For two weeks." He paused, "And you get to sleep in the same bed as a killer." 

I shook my head,"Draco, you are not a killer." He frowned, "How do you know? You don't know what i'm capable of, you don't know what I've done." I nod, "Oh yes I do. You almost killed Katie Bell and Dumbledore. Forgive me, Draco, but they have been feeble attempts... So feeble, to be honest, that I wonder whether your hearts was really in it." He frowned. 

 "Then why do I have this?" He rolled back his sleeve, revealing his dark mark. "The same reason I have this." I rolled my sleeve back, revealing still the healing scar. He winced and looked away. I sighed and pulled my sleeve back down. "We both bare these scars unwillingly." I frown. 

"Hermione, I'm sorry I brought you here. It was selfish and you're probably scared of my father and what he'll say about us." Draco said, looking at me. I couldn't meet his gaze. "I don't know if I'm right for you." Draco sighed. I glared at him, "Don't you dare say that." 

"Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was my choice." I sighed and looked him dead in the eyes, "But falling in love with you... was something I had no control over." And he leaned in and so did I. Our lips met and my vision blurred, my mind was in slow motion and I forgot all my worries. All I cared about was... this.

I'd always wanted someone to love like this. Someone who, even with a kiss, makes me forget about all of the dark in the world. And I've found him. Draco Malfoy. And I loved him. 

I broke for air and he grabbed me, pulling me close to him. I gladly leaned into his body. I sighed into his shoulder, which smelled just like the potion amortentia. "I love you." He nodded, "I love you too, Granger."

Draco

"Draco, your father is in the sitting room. Why don't you say hello." I glanced at Hermione and she grabbed my hand, hiding her emotions for my mother was standing two yards away. But I could see right through it. 

I nodded at my mother, "Alright." We walked through the Manor, Hermione's hand shaking. I pulled her into my father's office. "Remember the promise I made? The one about if anyone wanted to touch you, they would have to go through me?" Hermione nodded her head. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you." I said. She nodded, she started looking more herself. 

Stubborn and brave. Two traits of a Gryffindor.  I smiled and nodded, squeezing her hand. We walked out of the office and I knocked on the doorframe, "Hello Father." My father looked up from his tea and grinned, "Draco, My boy!" He hugged me. I hugged him back, despite how much he scared me, I missed having my father. 

"And who is-" My father stopped mid sentence as his eyes landed on Hermione. She itched her scar and shuffled her feet. "Miss. Granger." He said, his voice dangerously low. He turned to me, "Why is there a mudblood in my house?" I glared at him, which three years early I wouldn't have raised an eyebrow at him. 

"She's not a mudblood, father." He raised an eyebrow at me, "You've gone soft Draco." He sat back down, "Answer my question. Why is she in my house?" I grabbed Hermione's hand, which she clung to. "She's my girlfriend father." 

My father jumped up and stalked to me, I put Hermione behind me. He frowned at that. But he shook the thought out of his head and glared at the both of us, "Draco Malfoy. You will not date a mudblood." I glared at him, "I told you! She is not a mudblood!" My father fell back a step, "Draco you will ruin the line of pure bloods." I shook my head, "I don't care. And neither should you. You should be worrying about if I'm happy! Not who is making  me happy!" I shouted. 

"You are willing to throw away generations of pure blood for this mudblood?" I glared at him once again, "Would you stop calling her that!" He was furious, I knew it. "I will see you at dinner."

That was the cue to leave. So, we did.

I pulled Hermione out of there and she hugged me. I frowned at her, "What's wrong?" I saw tears in her eyes, "I love you." I laughed, "That's what's wrong?" She chuckled and nodded, "I guess it is for you." 

She frowns, "Maybe I'm not good for you." I glared at her, "Not funny." She laughed, "A little." I rolled my eyes at her and lifted her over my shoulder, she shrieked, "Malfoy!" She shrieked, "Back on last name term, Granger?" She laughed, "Oh please. It'll always be that way." I shrugged and let her down, "True. I'll always call you Granger until you're a Malfoy." She blushed and I chuckled. 

*---*

It's kind of short. Sorry about that. But I think that Lucius' reaction was pretty close to how it would be if this was in a Harry Potter book. 

Thank you for 595 views and 42 votes. <3

P.S. Comments make my day. Thank you all <3