(part one)

sorry if it sucks guys T^T)

*your p.o.v.*

"Romano? Where are you?

You call out to him, you two were playing hide n' seek with the little Lovino. You hear the little chuckles from the little Lovino and you turned and tickled him

"there you are"

He begins to giggle and you chuckle at the little cutie, you were living in the house hold of Antonio Fernández Carriedo. One of the most top powerful Pirates out there, other than Pirate Arthur and Pirate Francis. Once you let Lovino go he tackles you in a hug, you always loved it when Lovino would hug you, at first he wouldn't go anywhere near you, then after the years he warmed up to you which made you very happy.

"kiss me, kiss me, kiss my cheek come on just one?"

You giggle at his cuteness on wanting you to kiss his cheek, you sigh with a smile.

"Antonio taught you well"

you picked him up and gave him a big kiss on his little cheek, once you set him down he was red like a tomato which made you giggle. The doors open and walked in Antonio, you smiled, stood up, and bowed.

"welcome home Antonio, hope your travels weren't so bad back home"

You hear him chuckle, you stood back up and saw Lovino ran to him laughing.

"Tomato jerk! (y/n) is the best ever! Can she stay with us forever?"

Lovino told Antonio, which made him chuckle. Antonio picks up Lovino and looked over at you with the sweetest smile.

"if she wants to, but you have to remember, she has a country to run to you know."

You chuckle, you weren't just a person you were the country of (c/n). Just a small country you were but hey you were still strong, Antonio was helping out with your country thats one of the reasons why you were living with him. You stay at home and watch Lovino while Antonio was away, you didn't mind watching over him, he was very cute and was very fun to hangout with. You could stay there forever? Well, you've been thinking over the time on staying here and you made up your mind two years ago that you wanted to stay here with them.

"I wouldn't mind staying here forever, i love it here, i love being with Lovino, and being with you Antonio. You gave me a nice home to live in. Plus your helping with my country so i kinda owe you big time Antonio."

"No, you don't owe my anything chica, you just being here and helping me with Lovino while i'm gone is a big help. Grazias (y/n)."

He walked up to you and gently kisses your cheek which caused you to blush. You kinda did have a big crush on him, it's been growing since three years ago. Antonio smiled and sets Lovino down.