five

:five

mingyu spent most of his time with wonwoo. wonwoo lived alone at his apartment, and mingyu didn't like that. he didn't know if wonwoo was eating properly or even breathing, and that scared him.

wonwoo was asleep most of the time. when he was awake, mingyu would try to get him to eat, but wonwoo would rush into the bathroom and throw up everything he just ate. he would also cry a lot. mingyu had never seen wonwoo so upset, so sad before. it broke his heart.

"wonwoo," mingyu said quietly one night.

they were sitting on the sofa, mingyu sitting up right as wonwoo laid down so that his head was resting on mingyu's lap. wonwoo had cried again, and mingyu comforted him.

"yes, mingyu," wonwoo whispered.

"it wasn't your fault,"

wonwoo shook his head. it was his fault. everything was his fault. loving dayoung was his fault, and letting dayoung slip away from him was also his fault. wonwoo was a fault.

"wonwoo, please don't cry," mingyu wiped the tears away from wonwoo's eyes.

"mingyu, i'm sorry. everything's my fault," wonwoo sniffled out.

"nothing was your fault. don't say that."

wonwoo nodded and closed his eyes, his chin trembling as he turned away from mingyu and faced the living room. it was his fault.