Element and Radish

ELO SMURFLETTES!!!

So, I come bearing some news about the new direction I'm taking here.

I'm officially a Radish Writer, and personally, that's some exciting news considering the fact that you have to be picked to write on their site (or at least that's my understanding).

My handle is KMoncho.

So, what does this mean?

Radish (www.radishfiction.com) is a platform much like Wattpad, where you find books to read and what not. The difference is that you have an option to earn money while doing so.

Let me explain.

THE FIRST THREE CHAPTERS ON ALL MODELS ARE FREE.  

There are three models that a writer on Radish can choose for their story:

Free - With this model, the story is completely free, just like here on Wattpad.

Freemium - With this model, the chapters are locked (which means you have to pay for them) for 7 days. After 7 days, they're unlocked and become free. Also, if the story is on Radish, I can only update it a month later on here. So for instance, if I uploaded Chapter 3 on Radish today (12 Jan 2016), then anyone reading it here would have to wait a month for an update here (so around the 12th of Feb).

Premium - With this model, all chapters beyond chapter 3 are locked (which again, means you have to pay for them). Also, the book is then exclusive to Radish. You'd only be able to access seven chapters here, and three paragraphs of the rest of the chapters.

How it works

- There is an app for it, available on both iOS and Android, so you can download it for free from your respective app stores. You just need to type in 'Radish' and it will most likely pop up.

- You will then be required to purchase coins in order to access any chapters that aren't free (so Freemium chapters for the first 7 days, and Premium chapters).

It's as simple as that!

So, my situation here is that I want to start making money on this series. I've already uploaded S.I.X and Z.E.R.O on there for free (the edited versions). I have a new chapter of Element ready, except I don't know whether to post it under Freemium or Premium.

You guys were keen on buying the books should they be published, but that's not happening for a while, so this is a way for me to make money. However, I fear that you guys may not want to pay for the chapters if I make them Premium, and then I lose you guys as readers.

I'm stuck between taking a risk for the sake of making a living (which I really need now), and risking losing readers. I honestly don't know what to do, so I'm opening this platform up to you guys for the next 24 hours.

You can comment on here, or just reach me on one of my social media pages:

Instagram - lelo_moncho

Snapchat - ms_kvtee

Facebook - I have a page, Katlego Kgalalelo Moncho, so please like it in the process, especially because I want to give you guys updates.

Twitter - Katlego_Moncho

Please help me to reach a conclusion that works out for all of us. Please and thank you.

Katee (^^,)