Ch 12 - Weird and Adorable Blossom

Second update! Yay!

***

"Hey Bond?"

"Yes blossom?"

"Are you Double-O-Seven or Six?"

She laughed.

"Hey Bond?"

"Yes blossom?"

"Are you afraid of seven? I heard he eight nine."

She laughed.

"Hey Bond?"

"Yes blossom?"

"If you're Bond, and together we're bound, does that make me u?"

She laughed.

"Hey Bond?"

"Yes blossom?"

"Is our ship name Bossom or blond?"

She laughed.

"Hey Bond?"

"Yes blossom?"

"If I say your name according to the way it should really sound, it comes out like Ksander, so technically your name is Kassandra."

She laughed.

"Hey Bond?"

"Yes blossom?"

"Do you know what you use to keep your coffee hot?"

"No, what?"

"A thanos."

She laughed.

"Hey Bond?"

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF CHEETOS, SHUT UP!"

She scowled.

"Blossom, I think your brother is going to kill you if you keep going," I told her.

Not that that stopped her.

"Psst. Hey Bond?" she whispered.

I laughed a little. "Yes blossom?"

"I want to go to a tattoo parlour," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"TATTOO YOUR NAME ACROSS MY HEART, SO IT WILL REMAIN. NOT EVEN DEATH CAN MAKE US PART-"

The door to our room flew open and Nick sent her a murderous glare. "Sing one more note. I triple dare you."

"AND IMMA TATTOO YOUR NAME ON MY ARM. BABY I JUST WAN- oof!"

"I warned you Ellie, I warned your stupid sugar high ass! I have had it with you," Nick said as he continually smacked her arms.

Meanwhile I was barely breathing from how hard I was laughing.

You see, the thing is blossom brought this upon herself. I warned her that if she ate all the candy she bought, she'd be super hyper (and a different person really) and give Nick a reason to kill her. Instead she just loved hearing that there was a possibility she could irritate Nick.

He must've really had enough because that dive was one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed.

"You're just jealous that you can't sing like me," she shouted as she kicked him off of her.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous of a croaking fish?" he asked landing a painful punch on her arm.

"Fish don't croak moron!" she said, returning an equally painful punch to his gut.