S.I.X and Zero on Inkitt * Element Update * Fourth Book

Hello Smurflettes (Random pic of me)

So, a lot of you have been unnecessarily attacking me, and quite frankly I'm pissed off. Demanding that I update this book and then adding vulgarity to your demand isn't going to speed up time.

I'VE EXPLAINED BEFORE THAT I CAN ONLY UPLOAD A CHAPTER HERE AFTER IT HAS BEEN ON RADISH FOR FOUR WEEKS.

I uploaded the most recent chapter, Chapter 22 - Alojzia and Alexander Demetriou, was uploaded on Radish on the 23rd of August, which means I can only update it on here on the 23rd of September.

I plan to upload the last chapter and the epilogue tonight on Radish, which means you guys will get it on the 18th of October.

I HAVE CLEARLY LAID THIS OUT, SO PLEASE DON'T IRRITATE ME.

***

The fourth book of this series if I remember correctly, is called Sigma. It will not be out for the longest time as I'm trying to push publication of the series instead.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE NEXT POINT.

I mentioned before that I've put S.I.X and Zero on Inkitt. I asked you guys to please go and check it out there, but I guess nothing happened. The numbers just don't show any kind of true support, especially coming from people who already demand so much from me.

I love writing this series for you guys, but your support would be great. It's exhausting having to constantly read complaints, and yet when I ask you to help me make my dream a reality, the support isn't even close to 5%.

Inkitt works on an algorithm that measures reader's behaviour. I need the two stories to be read and shared as much as possible since the higher the numbers on their site, the more likely it will get picked up for publishing.

Things in this series are about to get even more interesting, but it's discouraging writing when I don't feel like there's enough backing for the series.

So, I am pleading with you to please support the books on Inkitt. Many of you have messaged me saying that you'd like to have the books in hardcopy, and this is my attempt at making that possible, but I'm going to need your help to make that happen.

The links to the books:

Six (Book 1) - https://www.inkitt.com/stories/romance/153340?started_reading=true

Zero (Book 2) - https://www.inkitt.com/stories/romance/153347?started_reading=true

You can also check out my Inkitt profile. The link is:

Inkitt Profile - https://www.inkitt.com/kgalalelo

I can't do this without you guys. I'm more than appreciative of all the support you've shown me on here, but for the series to take off, it needs to take off outside of Wattpad.

I am so grateful for every single one of you, especially everyone who has stuck with the series from the first book. You guys are amazing and I'm sorry if this seems like I don't see your support. I just want the support to grow on Inkitt so that the series can be even greater.

I love you guys soooooo much.

Katee (^^,)