3

It has been 4 days. Normani and I really were getting along. I was even aloud to stay with her in class and if I wasn't I would've picked her and Tara up.

Over the past days I have heard less of Camila. She sometimes doesn't pick up which worries me. I really hope she's okay.

"Good afternoon y/n" normani said getting in my car. It was late at night normani finished work late on an Tuesday.

"Good afternoon miss Hamilton" I smiled at her then started driving home.

"how is it going with you and Camila" I looked at her.

"I don't know." I said sad.

"It's okay" she rubbed my arm. I smiled at her.

"Okay how about you go home soon. I can see you miss her you talk about her everyday." I look at normani and nod.

" I'm gonna make her favorite cookies" I said.

"Oh I love making cookies can I help?" Normani asked with an puppy dog face.

"Of course you can " I smile at her.

She squealed. I parked in front of my house. "I'll just go home and put my stuff then I'll be over" I nodded at her cutting the engine.

I got out and ran to normani's side.

"Thank you again y/n such an gentle woman" I smile at her. I locked my car then watched normani walk to her house.

I bite my lip as she swayed her hips. I shake my head then walk to my house.

"Y/n" an very happy Tara yelled hugging my legs.

"Wow you okay" I asked.

"Yes just hugging your legs" smelled the air.

"What is that smell" she pulled back from me.

"Ew Tara what's that on your body" Tara started giggling. She was shirtless and running in her underwear.

"I fell in the mud outside." i looked at my pants it was all over the mud

"You little-"

"Tara come here right now. Come shower" my mom yelled from the top of the stairs.

Tara laughed then ran upstairs. I groaned looking down at my pants.

I removed my pants. "Stupid kid"

"Hey y/n look who I saw at the door" my dad voice said. I turned around and was met with him and normani looking at me.

My eyes widen. Normani's eyes were focused on my bulge.

"Oh my" I blushed.

"Hello normani" I moved the pants in front of my part.

My dad started laughing. "Oh my god. This is hilarious. You haven't even went on an date yet." He shook his head then walked past me patting me hard on my back I glared at him.

"I'll be b-back" I cursed myself for stuttering.

She just nodded her mouth still a gap an bit.

I ran upstairs I pasted my dad I gave him the finger then walked to my room to change into some sweats.

"Tara stop splashing the water" my mom yelled.