8

dinah was siting in front of us. with her arms crossed. ''i'm still waiting you know.'' dinah said. i was blushing. how embarrasing. the look she was giving us would even make a grown ass man squirm.

''what are you even doing here?'' normani asked. ''i asked you a question first.'' she fired back.

''where the hell is my pinapple. i was hoping to eat it once i returned'' normani looked down. i could only imagine she was blushing

''let me guess''dinah put her hand on her forhead. ''you ate is so that your pussy would taste good'' normani's eyes widen. ''dinah!'' she yelled.

''what? well. ill let you off the hook for now. but you're buying me a new one. as for you y/n'' her gaze turned to me.

''if you ever hurt her. if she even thinks about crying because of you. i will hunt you down. not only in real life but also in your dreams. i will make your life a living hell. i will eat you like the bagel i eat every morning. i will break your bones in the form of a pretzel. i will beat you like i beat meat. and i will choke the life out of you like a grape. that being said. i'm hungry i'm ordering food'' my eye twitched. she end her sentench with a smile.

she got up. ''want anything?'' she asked fishing her phone out.

''no thanks'' normani and i said at the same time. ''very well then'' she walked away. normani sighed. ''i'm sorry about her y/n. she can be very... dinah'' i looked at her and smiled. ''that's okay. i appreciate that. she's looking out for you'' normani smiled at me and kissed my cheek. she got up. ''im gonna change out of this tight dress it's squeezing my organs out'' i smirked.

''want help?'' she hit my arm.

''you wanted it not so long ago chica'' she looked down. probably blushing. i got up and kissed her head. ''i'm just kidding. i'll wait here'' she looked up at me. nodding. ''i'll be back real soon.'' i nodded watching her leave. i looked down. ''calm your balls'' i said.

''who you talking to?'' dinah said walking back into the living room. ''no one!'' i said covering my part.

she looked at my hands then started laughing. ''i'm sorry about that. how embarrassing it must be for you. walking around with a boner. well what are you waiting for get rid of it'' she said.

''but how did you...''i don't recall telling her im intersect. ''it's pretty obvious y/n. it's also because i have the same thing'' my eyes widen.

''you're also intersect'' she smiled. ''nope. but i fooled yah. so yeah. get rid of it'' she said sternly. ''yes ma'am'' i got up to go to the bathroom. when i opened the door my eyes went wide. normani was there standing completly naked her back was to me.

''i-i'' i said. the dress was at her feet. ''y/n?'' she asked. turning around to me. my eyes went even wider. they almost popped out as her boobs bounced up and down. she was complely hair less in all her glory

''like what you see?'' she said smiling. i swallowed. it got hotter and hotter by the second.

''i-i'' i said. ''oh give me a break and fuck already get it over with. y'all are choking me down here with all the sexual tension up there'' dinah yelled. my face turned completly red. i think even my whole body turned red. not ever has a girl had that effect on me. normani giggled.

''are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna come in'' i blinked at her. am i dreaming. she walked to me pulling me inside the bathroom by my tie. she removed my shirt moving her fingers over my arms sending shivers down my entiry body.

''what's wrong y/n?'' she smiled innocenly she pulled me flush against her body. i swallowed. ''cat got your tongue?. where are all the slick comments'' this girl has so much power over me it's not even funny anymore.