10

(Stream down and buy down on iTunes)

"What?" Normani's grip on my hair tighten.

"I'm sorry" she pushed me off her. "W-why? W-what?" She frowned.

I looked down. If I tell her the truth knowing her. She won't back down. And I don't want her to get in danger because of me. But I couldn't lie either. I frowned.

"I-is there someone else?" I looked up at her seeing the hurt in her eyes. I shook my head slowly she breathed out.

"Then what is it y/n. Please tell me baby" she got up walking towards me she wrapped her arms around my waist looking up at me.

"Mani. I love you" her eyes widen. Her lip started trembling. I didn't let her talk as I continued.

"But being with me. Will put your life in danger" she frowned blinking a few times.

"Has this something to do with your father getting shot" I knew she was smart. I nodded.

She buried her face in my chest. "I can't leave you y/n" I put my hand on her head soothing her.

"I love you too. Y/n." My heart skipped a beat. I missed her head.

"I knew you were gonna say that. You're very stubborn" she looked up at me her eyes glassy. I put my hands on her cheeks resting my forehead against hers.

"If something happens to you. I swear I could never forgive myself and you" she shook her head.

"Nothing will happen to me Normani " she gripped my shirt tightly.

I bite my lip pulling back. "Please don't push me away." I smiled at her. I really love this girl.

Her hand went to my stomach. She looked at me raising a brow. "Let's go home. I want our first time to be at a house and not where people die and are sick." I laughed nodding.
****
When we got to Normani's house dinah wasn't there she left a text message saying she went to her parents house leaving the place to normani and myself.

I grabbed a hold of her hand pressing her against myself she giggled I lifted her up she started kissing my neck. I pressed her against a wall as my hands went down that amazing round ass. I squeezed it earning a moan from her.

"Y/n" she moaned. That was all she had to do. I took her shirt off and her bra. Walking with her still wrapped around me to her room I laid her on her bed smiling at her.

All stress all anger all worry just vanished once those big brown eyes looked at me. She grabbed my shirt lifting it over my head. Her hand moving over my stomach to my belt. She was just as eager as me.

Helping her pull my pants. I was now in my bra and boxers while Normani still had on her sweats I pulled them down exposing the fact she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You naughty little-" she pulled me down kissing my lips I grinned.

My hands cupped her breast she moaned against my mouth.

"I-I-s this y-your?-" she shook her head. "No" I nodded.

"Y-you h-have a condom?" I nodded pulling it out of my pants. I remove my boxers but before I could put the condom on Normani pushed me down on the bed hovering over me. She smiled innocent at me.

*warning very detailed mature part😂*

My member was all the way up. She grabbed it in her hands moving her hands up and down. I closed my eyes. Licking my lips. I opened them again when I felt something hot around it seeing Normani sucking me.

The way she was looking at me almost made me nut. Her tongue circles slowly around my tip. I grabbed her hair pulling at it.

"Fuck mani" I saw her shiver. She moved her mouth all the way down my length deep throating me. I was to big for her though.

I smiled at her. "Turn around" she did as I said. We were in a 69 position.

I moves my finger over her clean shaven vagina her toes curled beside my head. She was extremely wet.

I moved my fingers over her clit. "Y-y-y/n" I licked her clit and she started sucking harder in my dick.

My finger moves in and out of her at a fast pace her mouth doing the same to me.

We moaned at the same time.

I flicked my tongue over her clit over and over again I spanked her ass. "Mmm" she said gripping the sheets tightly.

I sucked harder she gasped. "Ah y-y/n-" she came undone. And I soon after followed. I messed up her bad but mostly went in her mouth.

She was breathing heavily. I turned her around so that she was facing me and positioned under me.

"I'm not done yet sweet cheeks" I put the condom on and pushed myself in
*****
I looked at Normani as she was sleeping in my arms. I smiled at her innocent face as she was buried against my side.

I kissed her forehead. She was out.

I closed my eyes signing.

"I love you so much." I pushed out of her hold replacing myself with a pillow. I put my clothes on quietly i looked at her as she frowned in her sleep.

Once I had everything on I walked back to her kissing her forehead.

"I love you so much" i whipped the tear that was making its way down.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. I walked out of her room and out her house after leaving a note I made my way to my car. Once I sat inside I looked back at her house then started the car.

I had to get out of there. She will hate me. Idk if I'll ever get to see her again. I looked at my phone and then the road as I continued driving. I got out the car and walked to the back opening the back door I moved all the stiff away opening a box. I pulled out the gun that was hidden there and put it in my pants I grabbed the reload and put it into my pocket.

My phone dinged. I looked at it.

"I'm here"
Nick.

I closed the message app looking at my background seeing Normani on it. I closed my eyes.

"It's gonna be okay" I held the phone to my chest.

"Don't worry dad. This is what I have trained for" I closed my car and locked it.

"Here goes nothing"

Well my loves idk how to say this but. That's the end of this book. No joke. It's really the end. Before you kill me. It's the end of the first book. I was thinking about doing a sequel. Butttttt the sequel will come by later because a bitch is lazy. I love every single one of you guys for reading, voting and commenting y'all amazing. So for you guys I'll do a sequel I already know a story and blabla. :) but that was me for now. See y'all in the future ❤️

All right reserved © 2017